The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

What Movieee should win todays countdown???

Spongebob: The Movie
57%
The Grudge
43%

Total votes : 23

COUNTDOWN!!! MOVIES!!!!!!

Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:38 pm

vote now! why do u like this movie?
:roll:

:)

8)

:roflol:
many more awaites you

<3

:>

:battar:
Last edited by lil.m on Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:41 pm

spongebob! it's just super funny :à

Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:05 pm

The Grudge? Too scary for me. Spongebob? Pure stupidity, to me. Grudge, definitely.

Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:09 pm

The Grudge. Why? Probably Sarah Michelle Gellar and the fact that it's a scary movie (My favorite) As for Spongebob... the show has a certain humor to it, but the movie doesn't interest me.

Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:14 pm

I'm going to see Spongebob on thursday and I did not see the grudge so I cant vote yet.

Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:20 pm

The Grudge. I've never even heard of it, but it's hard to get lower than Spongebob.

Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:54 am

Grudge.. just because I prefer movies with real actors and stuff. Plus I don't see why so many people like Spongebob.

Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:15 pm

The Grudge. I despise Spongebob.

Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:21 pm

The Grudge. *nods*

Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:14 pm

I haven't seen any of them, but Spongebob's quite fun so I voted for his movie :P

Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:55 am

I think Spongebob would win over all. I really want to see the Grudge but it just seems too much like The Ring to me... :\

Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:06 am

Joelz Butterfly wrote:I think Spongebob would win over all. I really want to see the Grudge but it just seems too much like The Ring to me... :\

I voted Spongebob just for that reason. A lot of horror movies now all have the same elements of The Ring. (Scary children, phones, chalky white circles.)

Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:39 am

AFI_Sorrow wrote:
Joelz Butterfly wrote:I think Spongebob would win over all. I really want to see the Grudge but it just seems too much like The Ring to me... :\

I voted Spongebob just for that reason. A lot of horror movies now all have the same elements of The Ring. (Scary children, phones, chalky white circles.)

The Grudge and The Ring are both remakes of Japanese horror films.
The remake of The Ring is rubbish so I'm not expecting the remake of Juon: The Grudge to be any good.

I voted Spongebob cos it's coooooooool:D
Topic locked