The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

Who's better?

OutKast
34%
MatchBox Twenty
66%

Total votes : 35

Versus (Week Sixteen)

Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:26 pm

Welcome to Versus! This event will pit two artists/bands against one another. PPT will vote (On the Poll) to see which band/artist they want to win. The winner will than take on a challenger the next week and so on and so forth.

---

Winner from Last Week

OutKast won the battle against Jojo! The results:

Jojo: 37%
OutKast: 62%

Total Votes : 37

This week, OutKast will take on MatchBox Twenty!

---

This Week

MatchBox Twenty VS OutKast

---

Feedback

- Should a constant champion be pulled out of the running for Versus? (Example. If Green Day wins 6 consecutive times, should they be pulled out of the Versus competition to let another band have a chance?)

- Do you like the new "Coming Soon!" feature?

---

Coming Soon!

Want to see if your favorite artist/band is coming up next? Well, here is the list of upcoming challengers!

Beyoncé
Tim McGraw
Clay Aiken

And more...

(Note: This list is subject to change)

---

Information

- Any band/artist is able to compete (Ranging from as old as Queen to as new as Lindsay Lohan)
- You may suggest artists/bands to compete.
- Every Saturday the votes will be tallied.
Last edited by Ammer on Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:39 pm

Uh...Nyuh.....Matchbox. I'd rather pick neither :)

Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:41 pm

still no AC/DC :( well i went with outkast i dont know any matchbox w/e

Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:57 pm

Although I think Outkast are really quite fresh and innovative, for the most part, it's not the kind of music I listen to. I went with Matchbox 20 because I like rock and roll music better.

Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:15 pm

I don't think I've heard Matchbox Twenty, so I went for Outkast once more.

Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:52 pm

MATCHBOX TWENTY!!!!! =D

Yay! They're like.. my second favourite band =) **clings to CDs**

Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:46 am

Wow, this one is actually easy. Matchbox20! I'd take them over Outkast anyday... of course, I'd take a lot of bands over Outkast...

Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:06 am

MATCHBOX TWENTY.

Hands down, no questions asked.

Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:26 am

Matchbox 20 yay!
It's nice chill out music perfect for going to sleep to.
They are really good live aswell I saw them supporting Bon Jovi a couple of years ago.

Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:07 am

Outkast because outkast is losing and I don't care for either.

And please please please have Good Charlotte in a Versus someday... Not that they'll win unless they're paired up with Britney Spears or something... Not many people like GC on PPT.

Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:40 am

Tonu wrote:And please please please have Good Charlotte in a Versus someday... Not that they'll win unless they're paired up with Britney Spears or something... Not many people like GC on PPT.

I like them. At least now I do. I used to hate them.

Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:21 am

W00t go Matchbox Twenty!

Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:05 am

As much as their songs sound the same every time around...Matchbox Twenty. Even though OutKast has innovation, Matchbox Twenty just appeals to me more, genre-wise.

Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:45 pm

I don't really like either of them, but MatchBox Twenty are better than Outkast.

Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:34 pm

I haven't heard and Matchbox Twenty songs, I think...I've heard about them, but no songs pop into my head.

Outkast...after every school dance I go to, "Roses" is stuck in my head for a week.

My vote goes to Outkast.
Topic locked