The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

Favourite guest star from The Simpsons?

Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:55 am

Mine would be Jena from the episode where Bart pranks a fake wedding and goes to the juvenile correction facility.

Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:19 am

It could only be Red Hot Chili Peppers in the Krusty Comeback Show episode.

Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:21 am

I though Scully and Mulder (sp?) in the X-Files episode was good :D

Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:41 am

Mine was the fox in the Insanity Peppers episode, simply because it was voiced by Johnny Cash. I like Johnny Cash.

Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:29 pm

Simon Cowell was the best one.

Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:39 pm

Big tie between Scully & Mulder and *NSYNC. There were some great quotes from that episode.

Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:32 pm

I like when they had Gary Colman on it, made him look like he was crazy and stuff.

Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:50 pm

Articfox wrote:I like when they had Gary Colman on it, made him look like he was crazy and stuff.

right... look like [shifts eyes]

Hmmm, I agree that mulder and scully were good (I love mulders picture when he shows his badge [laughs]) and there are tons of great ones, but I think my favorite guest star was michael jackson playing a big white guy who was pretending to be michael jackson. That was just great.

Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:26 pm

It wasn't really MJ was it? *shrugs*

I also liked the Mulder and Scully one... I also liked it when the Smashing Pumpkins were on and and.. erm... yeah.. that's all I can think of lol.

Fri Jul 16, 2004 5:06 pm

Shollia wrote:It wasn't really MJ was it? *shrugs*

It was. He was credited as John Jay Smith, but it was him. It's funny though because he did the voice, except he didn't actually sing the 'happy birthday lisa' song.

Fri Jul 16, 2004 5:51 pm

Pick one? Are you insane? Curses be upon you!

:P

Fri Jul 16, 2004 6:14 pm

I don't think I could ever pick a favorite. o.O

Fri Jul 16, 2004 6:27 pm

atomicblonde wrote:Big tie between Scully & Mulder and *NSYNC. There were some great quotes from that episode.

I loved the *NSYNC episode!
Whoops! We gotta go! Our outfits are out of date!

That one, and Simon Cowell.

Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:13 pm

Drew Barrymore, of course. The choice would've been much harder had Barenaked Ladies or Michelle Branch guest starred at some point, but they haven't.

Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:31 pm

Dawn2 wrote:Simon Cowell was the best one.

You mean the one where Maggie's IQ is higher than Lisa? Of yeah, that was rather sad too. The Lisa personality changes were great :D
"Maggie's more intelligent than me?" Lisa
"Yes, because 167 is a bigger number than 159. Do you see how that works?" Henry/Simon.

Igg - *casts counterspell* May curses be upon you, too! :P

Also, I liked the one where Homer was pieman, the upside down kiss wwith Marge was Spiderman style, but really dry :x
Topic locked