The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

House

Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:59 pm

Does anyone here watch the TV Show House?

Re: House

Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:36 am

Love the show and always have. :) This season's really shaping up; I didn't expect to like the new cottages (err...mini-Houses) and I don't really find myself missing the old ones. From what I hear, the cases haven't been as medically accurate though, but I barely notice that. Last week's "Giovannini mirror syndrome" was actually completely made up, a first for the show.

Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:33 am

I like the introduction of new characters; I like character development and I hope they keep some/many of them on.
This last episode was really good, one of my favourites, I think. And adding a new housemate mid-game? Haha, this is turning out good. I really hope House doesn't suffer horribly from that strike.

Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:27 pm

Yeah I'm hoping the strike doesn't hurt it. The cases are most likely not medically accuate but that's not why I watch.

Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:59 pm

I love to watch House, so much that I mute the commercials in between to enhance sound of the show and if you talk in the middle of House, I will smack you aside the head.

This season is pretty interesting, though I still kinda miss the old team. I liked the last episode of how it was semi-parallel treatment of the two patients using old techniques. But overall, I'm just waiting for them to narrow the massive "team" down a bit. I like #13, I don't like cuthroat [you know].

Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:02 pm

I'm about to watch ep 5.

I have to d/l and I can't while I'm at Uni (nor can I watch them streamed, the computers are awful and I don't have my own) so while I'm at home I've downloaded a few. Won't have a chance to see 6 though.

Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:02 pm

Well I have this knee problem and I have had to be on either a crutch or a hospital cane and I just got my House replica cane. :D It's awesome and way beats any hospital cone.

Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:35 pm

At college, about 10 of us get together to watch it every Tuesday and we bring food/order pizza and make a big deal out of it. BEST SHOW EVER.

Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:16 pm

*gives thread a booster shot*
So I was at the doctor's today, and this one doctor I had been seeing for a while had decided to start working in the research end of things. So my mom asks the new doctor what the old one is researching, and the answer, of course, is lupus.

I LOL'd. In my head.

Also: 13=Bubbles=<3

Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:07 pm

So glad this thread was revived!

I just started watching House this year (caught up on the first 4 seasons in time for the 5th season premire). I love it! I love House and his attitude, love his team and especially Cuddy!

My favourite episodes are the 2 episodes done for the season 4 finale. It was so sad, I knew how it ended, but I still cried.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:15 pm

Oh hay, look what rumor's going around now.
http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2008/12/ask-ausiello--1.html

Is it true that Cuddy is going to ask Cameron to take over her job on House?

O__O That would be very interesting (and a clever way to give Cameron more airtime).

Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:34 pm

I am a big fan of House :D Too bad that they have only just finished airing the 4th season over here :/ And I yet have to watch the second half of season 3.

By the way, I think the second-last episode of season 4 was better than the last.
Topic locked