The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

Are you gonna get Animal Crossing Let's Go To The City?

I have the North American version (Animal Crossing: City Folk)
29%
I have the Japanese version (Machi e Ikouyo: Doubutsu no Mori)
No votes
Yes I am going to get Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City
14%
No, I don't like Animal Crossing games.
43%
No, I might not have enough money.
No votes
Maybe...
14%
I dont have a version of the Wii's Animal Crossing game but I will soon.
No votes

Total votes : 7

Are you gonna get Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City

Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:46 pm

Animal Crossing Let's Go To The City comes out in the UK on December 5th 2008 and in Australia it will be released the day before the UK release.

Note: Poll choices reflect the different regional names of the Wii's Animal Crossing game.
Last edited by Combusken BG on Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Are you gonna get Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City

Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:52 pm

I will be getting the NA version soon, I hope.

Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:23 pm

I'll be getting the NA version soon... long story short my Wii was stolen and I don't have the cash to replace it just yet, so I'll wait to get it until then ;)

Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:09 am

I may get the NA version if I am able to get my Wii on the internet here. If not, I won't. If so, it's still a toss up and there are a number of games I want to get before it.

Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:33 am

I just got the NA version on Friday. <3 I'm loving it so far, besides the little changes here and there from previous games. :)

Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:12 am

Already have it (NA version)! <3 Didn't get it bundled with the WiiSpeak though...and it may have made things easier. Might just get a USB keyboard instead.

If anyone is interested in trading Friend Codes, let me know! I can never seem to find a town open when I'm online, and the more friends the merrier! I think you can add up to 30 friend codes before it stops you, lol.
Topic locked