The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

M*A*S*H

Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:18 pm

Does anyone watch this show? I watch two hours of it on the HALLMARK channel every week day. I've been watching it since I was only eight or nine. And now, I'm addicted to the show. I own every episode on DVD, all the books, signed pictures by cast and crew members, several props, and other miscellaneous stuff.

Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:06 pm

I've seen every episode.
Mash rocks.
The afterseries of Mash with Klinger and Potter does not rock.
Heh.
My favorites were the ones with Radar... he was cool. Him and all his little animals... and teddy bear. *sniff* Radar.

Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:47 pm

Wulfin wrote:I've seen every episode.
Mash rocks.
The afterseries of Mash with Klinger and Potter does not rock.
Heh.
My favorites were the ones with Radar... he was cool. Him and all his little animals... and teddy bear. *sniff* Radar.

I know. He was like the little brother everyone never had. Or if they did have a little brother, they wished that it was radar instead :P. I personally liked MASH after Radar left, but I always missed him.

Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:07 pm

MASH is one of those classics you just can't say no too. I confess to watching it.

it's on after Golden Girls on prime here, haha

Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:27 pm

I love MASH. I watch it either during the day, or late at night between 11-12. I didn't even know there was a series with Klinger and Potter. Personally, I like the middle series best. You know, the ones after Charles joins but before Radar leaves? I never much cared for Frank, and I couldn't STAND Trapper John and Colonel Blake. But I really liked how Margaret grew from being a one-sided military stickler to being a tough, sensative, 3-dimentional character.

Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:01 am

I watch it rarely with my dad(he loves MASH) but um its pretty good and funny.

Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:16 pm

In case anyone wanted to watch it, it will be on the HALLMARK channel in about an hour.

Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:43 pm

I like it. I want to see the finale, but they'll never show it again. Maybe if that one ever comes out on DVD.

Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:34 am

Are you kidding? They show the finale constantly. I've seen it like three times already, and now whenever it comes on I simply don't watch it. (I'm sick of crying as the hellicopter flys off) They don't show it as part of their normal run, usually, but they tend to show it on weekends or during MASH marathons.

Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:23 pm

amarise wrote:I'm sick of crying as the hellicopter flys off

That's the only moment in my life I remember crying :cry:

Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:01 am

That was one of the most shocking moments in TV history (the MASH finale). I remember being a tiny little kid and hearing about it. To this day, when I happen to catch that episode, I still cry...

Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:23 am

Yeah, I like it... Not to familiar with it though...

Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:39 am

To be honest,I've heard of it but have no clue of what its about..

Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:25 am

I've seen odds and ends but this is one of those shows that I just kinda missed, as a result the occassional reference to M*A*S*H in other shows goes over my head and I embarrasingly have to ask for an explaination...

Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:03 am

I used to always watch MASH, haven't seen it in a while though. I remember most of the characters, not so much the storylines etc.
Topic locked