The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

new scrubs tonite!!

Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:47 pm

well if you're in america there is anyway, i'm in the UK so i dont know when i'll get to see it, but YAY for the 4th series!! :)

Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:47 pm

Awwww...you got my hopes up there. We'll probably have to wait ages. :(

Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:47 pm

from tomorrow i shall make it my mission to download it.... <g>

Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:57 am

I just watched it. It was good ^^ Without spoiling anything, I will say that I like JD's hair now and I don't like Elliot's new 'do XD

Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:19 am

I watched it ^_^. I watched only like 2 or 3 episodes of this show before unfortunately, I don't have cable so the channel it plays on is really poopy. I wish I would have seen more episodes of it, I was always at school though as well when it aired. I'll try to remember to catch it now though, hopefully I can since I don't have night classes anymore. This episode was great :D

Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:28 am

Scrubs is definitely one of the best shows on the air right now.

Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:19 am

Which means I'll have to wait months, most likely ;)

I don't even know if it's still showing here o.O

Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:43 am

I can't wait for some new Scrubs action, its just probably going to be a month or so before it gets here as we have yet to round off the previous season.

Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:17 am

Excellent 8) Cant wait for it to hop across the pond.

Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:06 am

Alex wrote:Which means I'll have to wait months, most likely ;)

I don't even know if it's still showing here o.O

i introduced it to my bro the other month (i've got series 1 - 3 downloaded) and he had never heard of it before, and he's in oz :(

anyway, now it's been on, lets see if some kind person will let me download it off them.

Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:51 pm

I haven't watched it before o_O whats it all about?

Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:54 pm

doctors.... erm, i'll get you a proper description....

tvtome.com wrote:This half-hour comedy focuses on the bizarre experiences of fresh-faced medical intern John "J.D." Dorian (Zach Braff) as he embarks on his healing career in a surreal hospital crammed full of unpredictable staffers and patients – where humor and tragedy can merge paths at any time.

Joining the rumpled J.D. in his exhilarating brave new world are his college buddy, Chris Turk (Donald Faison, "Clueless"), an intern with a more elite surgical group, and J.D.'s fellow medical intern, the beautiful and driven Elliot Reid (Sarah Chalke, "Roseanne"). Keeping the new interns on their toes are: the fatherly chief of medicine, Dr. Bob Kelso (Ken Jenkins); the abrasive, worldly Dr. Perry Cox (John McGinley), and the caring but slightly jaded nurse Carla Espinosa (Judy Reyes). The hospital janitor (Neil Flynn) also never seems to miss an opportunity to harass his target.

anyway, it's busy downloading :) it's slowed right down tho :(:( i presently have 56574kb/179648kb...

Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:45 pm

thanks, sounds good, I'll just wait for it to come on over here though, busy downloading Fahrenheit 9/11 (even Micheal Moore says its OK *thumbs up* 45Mb/645Mb)

Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:48 pm

cky182 wrote:I haven't watched it before o_O whats it all about?

Andrew, I must say I am shocked. Scrubs is great, it's on in the mornings at 7:15 on Channel 4. Watch it sometime. :P

Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:50 pm

I'm such a let down. Remind me tomorrow morning if I'm online. :)
Topic locked