The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

The Apprentice

Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:00 pm

Yes, the Donald Trump we all know and love is coming back for season two of his hit reality series. I cannot wait for this show to come on. I loved the first one and I really hope these characters and tasks are interesting like the first season. Apparently, they have to make a children's toy for the first task.

Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:56 pm

I wanna watch it as well... I just hope there aren't any more Amarosa's in it though... ugh...

Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:08 pm

Yeah, I love this show. I'll definitely be watching.

I hope there ARE more Omarosa's this season. It's not fun if there's no one to hate!

Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:39 am

Mmmkay, watching Episode One as we speak. First off...

CRUSTACEAN NATION?!!!

BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!! :roflol:

But in all seriousness I actually liked Crustacean Nation (hee hee hee) better than that lame toy car that Apex made. The name had to go, but I thought the toy itself was cute. But...Crustacean Nation? What was he thinking?? :lol:

And you may just get your Omarosa, Mark.

Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:58 am

ChromeFox wrote:And you may just get your Omarosa, Mark.

Are you thinking Sherie J as well?

I personally liked Mosaic's (The name is a little weird for a male team) toy better. It was cool but Apex had a nice idea. Bradford, I think that's his name was a little pushy but at least he had nice ideas.

Pamela is a little rude. She had an attitude and I don't like Andy either. Cocky little fella. But Rob had to go, he kept saying he didn't get a job that's why he didn't participate. Not a leadership quality.

Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:10 am

Ammer wrote:Are you thinking Sherie J as well?

I personally liked Mosaic's (The name is a little weird for a male team) toy better. It was cool but Apex had a nice idea. Bradford, I think that's his name was a little pushy but at least he had nice ideas.

Pamela is a little rude. She had an attitude and I don't like Andy either. Cocky little fella. But Rob had to go, he kept saying he didn't get a job that's why he didn't participate. Not a leadership quality.

You mean Stacie J (I think that's her name)? Yep. She's climbing the ranks to become a full-fledged lunatic. Should be a fun season!

Pamela was okay, but her comments about the kids were totally inappropriate. I will admit though that I think the group of boys they picked were the more action-freak zoom-zoom type. All six-year-old boys aren't like that, right?

I would've played with Crustacean Nation over that remote control thing. I'm not a six-year-old boy, but Crustacean Nation requires more imagination. Hope I'm not over-analyzing this.

Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:40 am

Aw... I missed it... :( My sister tried to take over my TV in the middle of it. :D Glad it didn't interfere with my BB5. ;)

Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:42 am

ChromeFox wrote:
Ammer wrote:Are you thinking Sherie J as well?

You mean Stacie J (I think that's her name)? Yep. She's climbing the ranks to become a full-fledged lunatic. Should be a fun season!

Pamela was okay, but her comments about the kids were totally inappropriate. I will admit though that I think the group of boys they picked were the more action-freak zoom-zoom type. All six-year-old boys aren't like that, right?

I would've played with Crustacean Nation over that remote control thing. I'm not a six-year-old boy, but Crustacean Nation requires more imagination. Hope I'm not over-analyzing this.

You're not. Mosaic's toy was better. The name was.......well, let's not go into that. But I believe that the toy was better. Maybe they lost because of the comments during the testing.
"Who cut that boy's hair? He looks just like a little Dumb and Dumber!"
How could you be so stupid as to say that with toy execs watching? When things were on the line?

Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:04 am

No kidding.. that woman's comments were just totally uncalled for. Then apparently she called some of the kids chubby too?
Wow.. I really gope that woman NEVER has children.

And what was up with Stacey (however she spells it)... she was just.. a bit... out there.

And I absolutely hated that little bunghole in the bowtie... whatever his name was.. he was a jerk as well.
I think all of them had a bit too much caffeine in their systems as well.

I also didn't lik the way that guy was on the woman's team. How he just would not hear any of their ideas and was pretty much like "That's it where's doing MY decision and blah blah blah I'm the man"
UGH....

Can't wait till next episode.. I wanna see what the whole "stupid" thing is about heh.

Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:12 am

:D Aprentice is back on!

Crustation Nation?!? Come on peple!!!

Raj is just pain creepy. It was hilarious when Carolyn was yelling at the woman on the men's teams for calling te kid fat :roflol: I think this season will be pretty good

Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:35 am

I loved the first one, but for some reason, I couldn't sit through more than 5 minutes of the second one. Gah... I have no idea why...

Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:57 pm

I watched a little bit of it. I liekd the dude w/ the bow tie.

Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:40 pm

It was good. I missed the first half an hour because I was watching Big Brother, and I had no idea that the Apprentice was back on. Makes me miss the first season though...

Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:18 pm

Moogum wrote:It was good. I missed the first half an hour because I was watching Big Brother, and I had no idea that the Apprentice was back on. Makes me miss the first season though...

It's coming on today, on NBC.

Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:24 pm

My mom fell asleep in the middle of it :lol: (not because it was boring, she was tired xP)

Anyways, the project manager for the guys (whatever her name is) is too bossy. Mosaic is the worst name for the guys team, and she said that everyone agreed to it. <.< I think the names should be switched. :P
Topic locked