The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

nip//tuck

Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:30 pm

oh my god!

OH MY GOD!!

this show is just...mmmm

i absolutely LOVE this show, it's so dark and good, i cant wait until tuesday!

the next show looks so creepy, REALLY creepy, im so excited.

what do you guys think of this show?

Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:11 am

i really like it, it's really good

where are you moogie? coz i'm in the UK and only partly into the first series, so if anyone posts spoiliers, or anything that happens, please make sure they're obvious

Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:13 am

Possibly one of the most well written series to come along in a long long long long time.

Awesome show.

Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:37 am

I love Nip Tuck, however I can never get over the fact I'm always thinking 'Balthazar...'

Lots of Violence, Sex, and Surgery.

Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:52 am

Oh it rules. ^_^

Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:29 pm

I tried, I tried not to get addicted :P

It is well written and interesting, though, it's not brainless. I prefer being addicted to this than the OC *cough*kirsten*cough*

Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:08 pm

Christopher wrote:I love Nip Tuck, however I can never get over the fact I'm always thinking 'Balthazar...'

Lots of Violence, Sex, and Surgery.

Yea, I keep expecting him to launch a fireball!

I saw this on Sky One and it was fantastic. Very dark.

Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:10 pm

Igg wrote:I tried, I tried not to get addicted :P

It is well written and interesting, though, it's not brainless. I prefer being addicted to this than the OC *cough*kirsten*cough*

What's wrong with the OC? :P

Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:22 pm

there is abosulutely nothing wrong with either nip/tuck or the OC in my opinion. the only thing that's bugged me about the oc is that they stopped it half way through the series, and now they've picked it up again they're saying it's the second series!!! it's not!! (sorry, i know this is a nip/tuck board)

Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:44 pm

i_love_starburst wrote:
Igg wrote:I tried, I tried not to get addicted :P

What's wrong with the OC? :P

Oh, nothing, nothing...

Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:54 pm

r4che1 wrote:there is abosulutely nothing wrong with either nip/tuck or the OC in my opinion. the only thing that's bugged me about the oc is that they stopped it half way through the series, and now they've picked it up again they're saying it's the second series!!! it's not!! (sorry, i know this is a nip/tuck board)

Aha, I thought so!

Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:22 pm

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

tuesday night's episode was AMAZING!

i love it, it's just the absolute best show on TV, hands down!

i hope it wins it's five emmies

Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:34 pm

I hate this show. I was unlucky enough to catch a part of it while flipping channels. I personally think it has a terribly unoriginal plot and, what's more, there's naked people. Why the heck is there naked people in every single show NOT on Nickelodeon or the Disney Channel?

Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:00 am

Dawn2 wrote:I hate this show. I was unlucky enough to catch a part of it while flipping channels. I personally think it has a terribly unoriginal plot and, what's more, there's naked people. Why the heck is there naked people in every single show NOT on Nickelodeon or the Disney Channel?

Because nip tuck is a show about two guys and their lives revolving around their surgery office.

Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:43 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhhh I missed it last night because I fell asleep. *devastated* :P
Topic locked