The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

So, Which one takes your fancy

Love Hina
48%
Trigun
52%

Total votes : 21

Anime Versus!

Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:09 am

Well we have music, why not anime? Lets start ourselves off with what I consider to be two 'classic' must see anime, Love Hina and Trigun.

I love both these shows dearly but I think Love Hinas pure funny wins slightly over Triguns style and action.

Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:05 am

Never heard of either of them, but the name 'Love Hina' sounds better, so I'll go with it.

Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:35 am

I've never heard of them (I know nothing about anime) but I shall vote for Trigun so it has some votes. Also, you said action Christopher, which sounds good enough to me.

Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:46 am

I've never seen Love Hina, so I'd feel bad voting. It'd be unfair.

Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:10 am

Dawn2 wrote:Never heard of either of them, but the name 'Love Hina' sounds better, so I'll go with it.

Same.. sort of. I've heard of them but I don't watch or know much about them.

Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:31 am

While I very much enjoyed both series, I'm going to go with Trigun. Love Hina was good, but it kind of fell off at the end. Even then I think I just preferred the action and humor of Trigun.

Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:03 pm

I'm going to have to go with Love Hina. Although Trigun had some pretty good action scenes (from the ones I've seen), it just didn't hold my attention very long. I haven't seen much of Love Hina at all, but the ones I did see were funny (which beats action in my book). After the last episode (on the DVD) I wanted to know what was going to happen next. Something I only got out Trigun episodes that were pre-climax or mid-climax (its difficult to stop watching most anime when the most important and action packed events are going on).

Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:49 pm

This'll go on to the end of the week btw.

Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:39 am

Never heard of either of them, but the name 'Trigun' sounds better, so I am going with that.

Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:31 pm

I find it hard to decide between the two of them, seeing how they are both very different. However, I think if forced to chose, I'd prefer Love Hina. Despite the lack of greatness from some of the episodes and one of the movies {*glare*}, I still really like the story and the insanity of the show.

Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:30 am

Definitely Love Hina! *cheers*

Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:46 am

Never seen any of 'em, but I do like Vash! *votes Trigun*

Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:05 pm

I picked Trigon because its the only one I know.

Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:50 pm

Never seen LH... But I like Trigun :O

Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:25 pm

Trigun definately. I haven't seen love hina, but I own the manga and it's not very good.
Topic locked