The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

Big Fish

Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:42 pm

Has anyone seen it?

Very good movie...

Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:10 pm

I thought it was ok.
Not fantastic.. but interesting.

And before someone posts asking what it's about.....

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1808403165

There ya go :P

Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:19 pm

I saw it, and I didn't know what all the hype was about.
It was interesting, but... meh.
Nothing completely spectacular.
Though it did make me cry *nods* Which up until then... the Fox and the Hound... was really the only that made me cry.

Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:01 pm

I saw it. I thought it was ok...
I cant remember if I saw all of it though. I may have missed the end.

Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:09 pm

I watched it at various times during my flight back to Canada from Europe. It was extremely boring and stupid IMO.

Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:26 pm

When I first saw the trailer I thought it looked like an interesting movie, but a bit confusing.
The good ratings made me want to see it even more, and when I found out Tim Burton directed it I really wanted to see it...

But never did :lol:
Oh well... I'll probably see it when its on the movie chanel 5 years from now.

Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:48 pm

i dont know, i realy liked it. it kind of reminded me of moulin rouge, because of its randomness, and the cinimatographey. or mabey it was just Euan Mc greggor, i think he's dreamy. but i liked it a lot.

Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:43 am

Ewan McGregor having a southern accent really disturbed me. But the movie was really good. The cinematography was awesome. It's such a beautiful movie.

Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:22 am

I thought it was OK, but I wasn't overly impressed. Then again, I think I watched it when I was sick, and I'm usually overly harsh on movies then. Plus it's Stu's favourite movie, so I think I already had it in my head that I wouldn't like it. =P

Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:30 am

I'm with Shifty; although I did see the movie. I thought the trailers looked amazing. I was really excited about the movie, but when I finally got around to watching it I wasn't very impressed. It was a decent/cute story. There just wasn't anything spectacular about it.

Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:21 am

I absolutley loved that film! I thought it was such a lovely story.
I cried at the end when he goes down to the river.

Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:46 pm

I was kinda disappointed by it, it looked really good from the trailers and from what I had seen of it, but it really wasn't as great as it could have been. Ewan McGregor's accent scared me. Meh, stick with your own Scottish accent me thinks.

Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:51 pm

Awesome movie. It's one of my favorites. ^-^

Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:25 am

I never got to see this one despite the considerable hype surrounding its release.

Sun Oct 03, 2004 1:06 am

it IS a great movie. you have to have an open mind, though. and the capacity to think.

it's one of those movies you spend an houring reflecting on. it deserves all the hype it has gotten.
Topic locked