The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

Which will it be?

Trigun
57%
D.N.Angel
43%

Total votes : 14

Anime Versus Week 3.

Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:47 pm

Trigun seemed to win rather overwhealmingly, so this week let put it up against a slightly different genre.

Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:52 pm

D.N. Angel for me.

Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:10 pm

Trigun...because again I dont know D.N Angel. I wish America will start playing more intresting animes.

Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:47 pm

America plays some really good animes. G4/TechTv has gone through some great shows. Animidnight on the Action channel played both of the Vandread seasons. They have had some really boring shows lately, but sometimes they show really nice Anime movies.

Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:27 am

Well, I haven't seen any of 'em, but I like Vash more than that red-haired dude so GO TRIGUN!

Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:08 am

robot wrote:America plays some really good animes. G4/TechTv has gone through some great shows. Animidnight on the Action channel played both of the Vandread seasons. They have had some really boring shows lately, but sometimes they show really nice Anime movies.

Just out of interest, do the American anime channels play subbed or dubbed (hissss).

Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:46 am

Argh, this is a toughie... o_O

I think I'm still going to gave to go with Trigun.

Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:16 pm

Christopher wrote:
robot wrote:America plays some really good animes. G4/TechTv has gone through some great shows. Animidnight on the Action channel played both of the Vandread seasons. They have had some really boring shows lately, but sometimes they show really nice Anime movies.

Just out of interest, do the American anime channels play subbed or dubbed (hissss).

Well, I know G4 plays re-recorded (or is it dubbed?) on Anime Unleashed, I think. But I've never heard of Animidnight on the Action before.

Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:20 pm

Lock this pureazze?
Topic locked