The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

Comedy Shows

Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:20 am

Have any of you ever watched the comedy shows like Saturday Night Live, Who's Line is it Anyway?, Comedy Central, Reno911, etc?

I personally love Who's line. I usually am eating something and start choking one way or the other, because I start laughing. Reno911 is funny too. Those "cops" are hilarious. :roflol:

Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:13 am

I watch Who's line is it anyway? It's SO funny...and the one-word-at-a-time thing...haha. I used to think the show was a real game show and different people each time.

I also watch MadTV and SNL...but hardly. They were good...

Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:18 am

I watch that show every single night. My favorite game is Irish drinking song, just cause Colin always makes them crack up during it. My favorite parts are when they mess up. :P

Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:19 am

My parents have ruined me :( I am now hopelessly addicted to Comedy Central shows. Premium Blend, Reno 911, The Daily Show, Comedy Central Presents, South Park...-Sigh- I may never be the same again.

Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:15 am

The Daily Show. <3

Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:33 am

I watch Who's Line is it Anyway? when I remember it's on :P heh
And I watch MADtv... although some of the newer people aren't all that funny... they should go over to SNL.. they'd fit right in :evil:

Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:17 am

I watch British stuff :P

Channel 4's doing well after the end of Spaced, with Teachers and Green Wing :)

Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:29 pm

YesItIsh wrote:I watch Who's line is it anyway? It's SO funny...and the one-word-at-a-time thing...haha. I used to think the show was a real game show and different people each time.

I also watch MadTV and SNL...but hardly. They were good...

Oh, I love the one word thing :D
I also like the thing where, 2 people talk, and they each have to talk in questions...
Although I havn't seen that show on tv for quite a while now...

Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:19 pm

I looooove "Whose line", even if i watched the same episode several times, it still makes me laugh, a lot
And the older SNL was great, too

Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:17 pm

SpiraLethe wrote:The Daily Show. <3

Yeah I watch that Too but i don't know why. I don't really like the news but its a good show. I also watch tough crowd with Colin Quinn, Mad TV, Chappelle show, Saturday Night Live(only if they have a gust i like). and ate Night With Conan O'brien(But not as much cause school started.)

Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:58 am

Yeah, MADtv is good too. But I still say Who's line is the best!!! :D :roflol:

Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:29 am

Whose Line is the ownage. I've got a ton of Whose Line mp3s on my computer here. I wish they'd release it on DVD. It would be awesome if they'd release each long, uncut recording that they make individual episodes out of, but I'd be happy with DVD releases of just the half hour shows.

Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:01 pm

Whose Line is the best! I used to watch it all the time, but then they just started shoing tons and tons of repeats, instead of new shoes.

I also live Reno 911, they all are hillarious! SNL and Mad TV are funny too, especially Debbie Downer.. ;)

Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:19 pm

Igg wrote:I watch British stuff :P

Channel 4's doing well after the end of Spaced, with Teachers and Green Wing :)

Us British People must stick together! lol

I rather enjoyed the last series of Teachers, I hope this one is just as good :D. First episode was great

Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:08 pm

Shollia wrote:I watch Who's Line is it Anyway? when I remember it's on :P heh
And I watch MADtv... although some of the newer people aren't all that funny... they should go over to SNL.. they'd fit right in :evil:

SNL is doing much better than MADtv now. I prefer SNL.
Topic locked