The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

I always forget to do the bloody title, but it always reminds me T_T

Pokemon
48%
Sailor Moon
52%

Total votes : 21

Anime vs. Week 7

Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:57 am

Sailor Moon beats .Hack, can it stay there? Watch as sailor moon competes with one of the worlds ultimate evils...

Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:45 pm

*shudders at the sight of Pokemon* I might love Pikachu, but the anime Pokemon is just...Ugh.

My vote is gonna have to go to Sailor Moon.

Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:04 pm

Pokemon. I still need to find that picture of Beautifly I've been searching for...

Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:37 pm

Sailor Moon! Pokemon is nothing compared to Sailor Moon.

Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:53 pm

The Pokemon anime really isn't all too great, to say the least. Sailor Moon all the way!

Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:52 pm

I loved the very first Pokemon stuff and up till Pokemon movie 2000 but after that it was not cute anymore. I vote for Sailor Moon :)

Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:11 am

It would figure the only Anime I like is losing. And that no one has nothing nice to say about it but DM.

I would really like to know what is so evil about Pokemon.

Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:20 am

Kitten Medli wrote:I would really like to know what is so evil about Pokemon.

The games are good, but the anime... Well, compared to every other anime I watch, it just seems so... so... boring. Then again I'm used to animes with hot male characters and someone dying and a lot of action and drama and WHEE so... yeah.

Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:17 am

Zero wrote:

The games are good, but the anime... Well, compared to every other anime I watch, it just seems so... so... boring. Then again I'm used to animes with hot male characters and someone dying and a lot of action and drama and WHEE so... yeah.

Thats just why I like it. None of that stuff. :P

Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:07 pm

Hate them both, actually, but I can deal with Sailor Moon. Pokemon, I think, is just stupid, even if some of the characters are cute.

Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:10 pm

=/

Well.... A lot of Christians think it encourages Satanism and the occult....

I don't really know about all that.. I've probably only literally seen 2 Pokemon cards in my life. I used to watch the show, and I played on of the games once for about 10 minutes. Pokemon was probably the first Anime I was ever exposed to, but I grew out of it.

But still.. **votes for Pokemon**
Topic locked