The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

Extreme Dodgeball on GSN

Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:44 pm

Say what you will about it not being a real sport, but watching "professional" dodgeball on TV is just too much fun.

Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:33 am

Is it on again! I remember watching those jockeys going agains...I think it was the Body Builders. Lol, good show, good show. I love watching Dodgeball!

Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:52 pm

I just find it hard to believe that all those people do that for a living o_O Just kinda strange if you ask me...

Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:11 am

I don't think they do that as a living at all. The campion teams takes away $25k. That's only $5k per player. I think the introduction of the teams says what each player does for a real living.

Yes, this is a new season! It's on Wed. nights from 9-12, with the new episode at 10

Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:07 am

joe_malo wrote:I don't think they do that as a living at all. The campion teams takes away $25k. That's only $5k per player. I think the introduction of the teams says what each player does for a real living.

Yes, this is a new season! It's on Wed. nights from 9-12, with the new episode at 10

Awesome. I had no idea the new season had started. Thanks for the info. I'll be sure to tune in when I can. ^-^

Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:49 am

I find that show a waste of GSN's time and money. It's so stupid... -_- And I think that they're paid actors...

Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:24 am

I love Extreme Dodgeball. I watch the new eps whenever I can convince my family to record ER. I must admit, I liked the first season costumes a whole lot better. (But you won't hear me complaining about the loss of curves of steal or the silent but deadly mimes) They don't do that for a living, as far as I can tell they all have 'real' jobs that they go to during the week. They probably get paid a small amount by GSN to actually play the game, but I hightly doubt it's much.

Sometimes the whole thing seems so ludicrous that I can't tell if they're serious or not. They certainly seem to enjoy poking fun at themselves, though. :P

Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:37 pm

Oops, my mistake, the show's in Thursday, not Wednesday!

I keep goofing that up, sorry!
Topic locked