Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 2:37 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:35 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Tailseh wrote:
Christopher wrote:
DM was on fire! wrote:

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO CANCEL THE AMANDA SHOW?!

The amanda show was good, but it was no original All That.
They canceled the Amanda Show?? *ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh*.
I miss the old cast of All That. The new crew and skits messed it up. :\

They did cancel it?!?!? I haven't watched the Amanda Show for a long time...I remember Doug and all That...those were REALLY good....I loved it. But I think that was all I remember...I remember those other cartoon shows..but I just didn't like them. Well..except Rugrats.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:46 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

santacamaleona wrote:
but... there was another show... i dont know its name in english... i'm sure it was on Nickelodeon in USA or other countries...
It was about some group of detective kids, and some weird ghost who could write... now that i think about it, it's really WEIRD. But anyway, i loved that show, i even remember wanting one of those ghosts to communicate with my friends.

Ghostwriter!

I don't think it was ever on Nickelodeon here, but I do remember it being on PBS (Educational TV! Whoo!)

Love is blindness. -- Set by my Secret Santa =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:31 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Sapphire Faerie wrote:
santacamaleona wrote:
but... there was another show... i dont know its name in english... i'm sure it was on Nickelodeon in USA or other countries...
It was about some group of detective kids, and some weird ghost who could write... now that i think about it, it's really WEIRD. But anyway, i loved that show, i even remember wanting one of those ghosts to communicate with my friends.

Ghostwriter!

I don't think it was ever on Nickelodeon here, but I do remember it being on PBS (Educational TV! Whoo!)

Ghostwriter used to be played in the early morning (as in like 5:30 in the morning) on Nick for awhile. I really liked that show. <3 Until you mentioned it I had completely forgotten it. Although! One of the guys on Ghostwriter is now Carlos in the Brothers Garcia, I believe.

Set by Moogie

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7