Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2024 12:01 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Movie Reviews
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:57 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: I don't know, but there'd better be chocolate. [art by Fiddelysquat]
theonlysaneone wrote:
Aren't Bratz supposed to be high-school age? I know that high-school age girls wear them, or at least a lot do.

High school girls do a lot of things I don't want younger girls to see--like getting to second base(and beyond), wearing inappropriate clothing, and pinning their self-worth on the amount of attention they receive from guys.

"Oh, better far to live and die/Under the brave black flag I fly/Than play a sanctimonious part/With a pirate head and a pirate heart."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Moongewl wrote:
theonlysaneone wrote:
Aren't Bratz supposed to be high-school age? I know that high-school age girls wear them, or at least a lot do.

High school girls do a lot of things I don't want younger girls to see--like getting to second base(and beyond), wearing inappropriate clothing, and pinning their self-worth on the amount of attention they receive from guys.

incredibly true i know alot of girls who are doing things now that really they should be dong when they are at least a few years older. It irks me whn i find things like that out simply because they could be doing something better with their lives, such as helping the homeless or something.....

set by Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:51 am 

ellamcumber wrote:
Moongewl wrote:
theonlysaneone wrote:

incredibly true i know alot of girls who are doing things now that really they should be dong when they are at least a few years older. It irks me whn i find things like that out simply because they could be doing something better with their lives, such as helping the homeless or something.....

Or, you know, school...

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:29 am 
PPT God
PPT God

theonlysaneone wrote:
ellamcumber wrote:

Or, you know, school...

Yes and that too.... :oops:
I mean Im 14 right and I still manage to swim train, go to school and volunteer at a seniors home. AndI enjoy myself when I do it too! i love my job! Alot of the time girls I know are stuck in front of a mirror all day and they would rather worry about a panty line or mascara that is out of place rather than a person who sleeps on the street everyday.

set by Sakura

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2