Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 2:49 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:30 pm 

I've never heard of it before, but it does sound cool!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:41 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I love that show. In the U.S. It's on The N. I love how they ended the last season. New episodes start here on August 26th or something like that.

I love soccer guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:20 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: If I tell you that, my Draco puppet pal will shoot you with a machine gun
I'm uber happy because My Pal Pronto is on tonight ^^ and Call of the Cougar is on tomorrow yayness! After that, I will have seen every RFR episode in seasons 1&2 *dances around* I really hope season 3 starts out here in Canada soon...bah if Lily picks travis I'm going to raise Holy Hell and that's final...I've come to the conclusion that Lily bugs me 0.o She's too...impossible. Especially in More Than a Single and the one after that.

avatar by me, signature from http://www.freewebs.com/phanatix/home.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:59 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Target Practise wrote:
I'm uber happy because My Pal Pronto is on tonight ^^ and Call of the Cougar is on tomorrow yayness! After that, I will have seen every RFR episode in seasons 1&2 *dances around* I really hope season 3 starts out here in Canada soon...bah if Lily picks travis I'm going to raise Holy Hell and that's final...I've come to the conclusion that Lily bugs me 0.o She's too...impossible. Especially in More Than a Single and the one after that.

It's started. Saturday and Sunday at 7 :) Was when the first two episodes were on. As far as I know they are doing the new season weekend evenings and the old seasons weeknights.

~~ Set by YesItIsh <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:13 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I saw the 2 part season finale...it was pretty good...I thought cougar was gonna merge with RFR after the whole thing with Waller watching cougar's every move.But anyways RFR is an awesome show ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:34 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

For all those who don't know:
RFR stands for RADIO FREE ROSCOE. Basically, it's about 4 teens (Nathan Carter (Travis Strong), Ali Murmakkden (sp?)(Ray Brennan), Kate Todd (Lily Randall) and Nathan Stephensen (Robbie McGrath). They are 9th graders in Henry Roscoe High, which is located in the fictional town of Roscoe. Together, they are the anonymous hosts of Radio Free Roscoe, a radio program that talks about music, school, love, and more. Because of RFR, many conflicts happen between them, such as relationships, Waller, and Kim Carlisle, the 'voice of Roscoe high'. At the end of Season 1/2, Travis and Lily become closer together when they make Lily's hit single 'Don't Tell Me What to Do', much to the despise of Ray, while Robbie and Kim become closer together. I haven't seen much of the new season, though, which stinks. :cry:
My fav. episode was 'Detention Redemption', the first one I ever saw. :P
And did you see Robbie's new haircut in the new season? :o That was SERIOUSLY a turn for the worse!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:32 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I love RFR :D I havn't seen it very much, since I rarely know when it's on. I've seen a few episodes and they were great.

Submit your picture for the Official 2009 PPT Collage today!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:57 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I love those two nerds who helped Lily learn physics. They're so funny!

Losers are those who do not try

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:28 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

UPDATE: Family is now very close to finishing up the Season 1 and 2 episodes on Weekday nights at 7:30 and 8:30. By Tuesday at 8:30 or Wednesday at 7:30 we may see the very first episode of Season 3 at that time. :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2