Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:04 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:53 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

The Prince and Me. I bought it yesterday at Walmart,thinking it may be good. Please note I did not see the suggestive content warning.

I shut it off after they got to the "naughty collage girls" ad. (They showed no nudity,but honestly!!!!) I'm not up for sleeping with 45 year old men (not shown either,but mentioned) or drinking beer either,thanks. :roll:

PG? Right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:46 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Torque- A motorcycle movie

Basically no plot.....just you see them riding around and getting shot at a lot :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:13 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

28 day later: My friends went on and on about this film. So I watched it and it sucks.

Tomb raider: I think they should have done it computer animated instead of live action.

Jeepers creepers: This movie is so bad. Anybody stupid enough to go looking round a creepy guys property deserves to die. There are so many stupid things that the characters do in this film.

That's all I can think of right now.

Thanks for my sat Jade MWAH!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:23 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

floella_de_ville wrote:
Jeepers creepers: This movie is so bad. Anybody stupid enough to go looking round a creepy guys property deserves to die. There are so many stupid things that the characters do in this film.

I agree, I saw that movie a few days ago on tv, it was horrible. There was way to much dialog for such a short movie, the dead people stuck on wall look fake, and the ending was pretty stupid.
And despite that not-so-good ratings, they went on and make a second movie.

~Set by moogie~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

floella_de_ville wrote:

Tomb raider: I think they should have done it computer animated instead of live action.

Am I the only one who really likes Tomb Raider? 0:) :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:36 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

i_love_starburst wrote:
floella_de_ville wrote:

Am I the only one who really likes Tomb Raider? 0:) :oops:

No, your not alone I like it too.

Lovely Set By _jaye_

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:18 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

*Eats everyone who said Night's movies were bad...*

HOW COULD YOU???? THAT'S BLASPHEMEY!!!

lechuck333 wrote:
All Jack Nicholson movies especially Head.
Jack Nicholson's awesome! Especially About Schmidt

Now for my list...

Reign of Fire
Sinbad
Dreamcatcher (Why do they have to kill Stephen King's books?)
I know there's more but my mind is blank...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:19 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I'm watching The Village right now...

Worst movie I have seen in days. :o

Faith is often the boast of the man who is too lazy to investigate. ~ F.M. Knowles

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:28 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The Crow 2-5 (or whatever number they're at)
Mean Girls

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:48 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

adbuster wrote:
The Crow 2-5 (or whatever number they're at)
Mean Girls

You thought Mean Girls was BAD! I loved it! It was fantastic. It's like a 12a version of Scary Movie *remembers Regina George getting ran over*

I really didn't like Dawn Of The Dead. I mean, with-in 10 minutes, everyone is a zombie, the Heroine of the film has escaped and they have met up with the others. And I HATED the ending! It just ends so abruptly. I mean, I think it would have been good to see their last stand on the thing in the water (so others don't know what happens I replaced the place they go to with that wee riddle)

ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:54 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Dog Soldiers - Now it started off quite good. But once you actually saw the werewolves...terrible. Wasn't scary either, but I'm getting used to that with "horror" films nowadays.

6th Sense - So predictable. I guessed the "twist" in the first 20mins, and sat through the film witing to see if I was right...which I was.

Signs - One jumpy scene. Stupid film. I didn't like it one bit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:46 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

...I actually adored Shrek 2. I thought it was better than the original. Seriously!

Spirit: Stallion Of The Cimarron: Just...eeugh. It had next to no dialogue. I like my dialog. Good music and animation, but it still sucked.

Atlantis: The Lost Empire: Not THAT bad, but has very little charm.

Little Mermaid 2: It's terrible. Just terrible. Melody is a Mary-Sue!

Member of the Under-13 Group (Group B)
Set by Jaye
My Set Contest

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:31 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Someone mentioned Tomb Raider?

Good god both of those movies were HORRIBLE. Wasn't really expecting much from it.. but was expecting more than the crud it was.
Same with the second one. People were pumping it up to be SOOOO much better than the first one.. and it sucked worse!

Also the movie Hellboy disappointed me. The love story was weak.. the villains were pathetic in that they were trying to be too "cool" and just eh... it was a big disappointment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:52 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Here are some movies that tend to disappoint others, but I absolutely love. If you haven't heard of Troma Films, then I suggest you stop reading before their movies corrupt your mind.

The Toxic Avenger - Classic movie/parody/bloodbath about the quiet little town of Tromaville
and the superhero who lives there.

Terror Toons - Made my Troma, distributed by Brain Damage, plot = girl gets dvd from devil, girl watches dvd, girl gets attacked by starkravingmad toons.

Some of Peter Jackson's earlier (and much better) movies before he made LOTR.

Bad Taste - One of the bloodiest zombie movies ever to be made by mankind, excluding Dead Alive.

Meet The Feebles - Stay away from this movie at all costs, unless you really really really do not like The Muppets

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:22 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
Titanic

All three Harry Potter movies- one and two were just... Oi. The magic seemed like it was on exhibit, and the films were just. So. Cheery. The third film had more of the book's feel, but... Eh. I didn't enjoy the movie that much. Hermione-Sue, Buffon!Ron, Little girl-like!Draco... >_< Steven Kloves may have gotten the tone and feel right, this time 'round, but he killed the characters (though, according to something I heard, it was Cuaron who changed the characters... Kloves' original script was quite different).

Troy. Good film, but come on. People died at the wrong times, the romatic relationships were completely off, the characters were changed (Helen=twelve years old, didn't like Paris, was kidnapped by Paris, who was aided by Aphrodite)...

The Matrix: Reloaded. I am a huge Matrix fan, but the second movie was <i>awful</i>. The Wachowsis spent more time working on the mythological and historical references than on the acting or plot. Don't get me wrong, I love how they put those references into the films (Persephone! Merovingian! Eee!), but I'd sooner have a good movie than a weirdly-put-together one. I did like the third movie (for some reason), though, even if a lot of questions went unanswered.

Most children's movies. Sappy, bad acting, and Mary Sues galore. And people wonder why Mary Sues exist. Snow White, Cinderella, hello!

Kitten Medli wrote:
this is a child friendly version of what the book COULD have been. The book was totally too mature and icky for me. I didnt care much for the cursing and talk of personal parts.

Medli, I don't mean to be rude, but there's a reason there's cursing and talk of 'personal parts'- the books were written for teens. That's why many people didn't like the movies- not only were they so different from the books that it was like they had made new characters and given them the original character's names (hey, even Mia didn't like the first movie, according to one of her journal entries in the books!), the characters were so unlike the teens of today, it was scary. o_O

bluehawaii19 wrote:
the boys are supposed to be British (which they weren't in the movie), Simon was supposed to be African-American (yet he wasn't)

...If the guys are British, how is one of them African-<i>American</i>? o_O

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next