Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jul 07, 2024 3:57 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: The Incredibles
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:14 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Has anyone else seen it yet? If not, I'd highly reccomend it. It's hilarious :P. All the Pixar ones are good though. Too bad they only have one more movie with Disney.

Anyways, I liked the part where the lady was explaining how snags in suits could be deadly...and like you saw a string from this guy's suit attached to a rocket and stuff....I dunno, there's just so many little things in there.

"I'm not superstitious, but I'm a little stitious."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:27 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I saw it tonight due to the fact that The Grudge was sold out.
My favorite part of the movie was the scene where Syndrome tries to kidnap their baby, Jack-Jack, and Jack Jack morphs shape and form a few times. =D

<robT> Name ONE thing that your windows comp can do that my MAC cant
<bawss> Right click.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:55 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I haven't seen it yet but i will definitly go see it within the next month. Its the must see movie on my list...plus it does look very funny.

Lovely Set By _jaye_

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 3:37 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I don't think it's out yet here, but I'll probably go see it when it's out. The animation looks gorgeous, but it always does with Pixar. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:06 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Ahh that little kid on the tricycle! TOO CUTE!

"That was so totally wicked!!!!" :roflol:

The movie was great too ;)

http://www.whiteninjacomics.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:11 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I saw it, and I was impressed (I was expecting to be). My favorite part is when they are talking about WHY superheroes never wear capes (with visuals). Classic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:20 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Wow! Amazing! I absolutely loved it. Enough action and emotion to satisfy this girl (my brother wanted to see Saw...insolent child). I loved Syndrome. I loved the whole Incredible family too, but Syndrome was the kind of bad guy that made you laugh but also made you love hating him just for the satisfying pleasure of it. Edna was great too :lol: Definitely a movie everybody should see.

And I had figured out what Syndrome's downfall would be half way through the movie. He turned his back and I just knew....
I shall say no more.

Post subject: Re: The Incredibles
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:11 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Mermaid Hil wrote:
Has anyone else seen it yet? If not, I'd highly reccomend it. It's hilarious :P. All the Pixar ones are good though. Too bad they only have one more movie with Disney.

Anyways, I liked the part where the lady was explaining how snags in suits could be deadly...and like you saw a string from this guy's suit attached to a rocket and stuff....I dunno, there's just so many little things in there.

I haven't seen it, but I definitely will. :) Why do you say "it's too bad" Pixar only has 1 more movie with Disney? I think once they cut their ties with Disney it may prove to be a good thing for them... I see more creative freedom for Pixar. It'll be bad news for Disney though XD

But speaking of their last movie with Disney... I saw a preview of it on TV. The movie is titled "Cars"..... and I dunno. It just doesn't look as high caliber as the previous Pixar films.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:22 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Chanel wrote:
Mermaid Hil wrote:

I haven't seen it, but I definitely will. :) Why do you say "it's too bad" Pixar only has 1 more movie with Disney? I think once they cut their ties with Disney it may prove to be a good thing for them... I see more creative freedom for Pixar. It'll be bad news for Disney though XD

But speaking of their last movie with Disney... I saw a preview of it on TV. The movie is titled "Cars"..... and I dunno. It just doesn't look as high caliber as the previous Pixar films.

I used to think Disney actually MADE the movies too, but they don't. I guess it's not so bad, more money for them! And yeah, the Cars movie looks ok, but I always say that and end up loving them.

"I'm not superstitious, but I'm a little stitious."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:12 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

i was wondering what was jack-jacks power anyways i think it was anything in his inmagination he turns into and i wondr how edna knew he needed a costume

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:35 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Politically Sanitized, Non-Jim-Slappable Location. La Button par _jaye_
Mermaid Hil wrote:

Boo-erns on Michael Eisner for being a poopy head.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:30 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I really wanted to see this movie after the teaser trailer. It looks hilarious. It racked up 70million in it's first weekend! Wow!

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ammer wrote:
I really wanted to see this movie after the teaser trailer. It looks hilarious. It racked up 70million in it's first weekend! Wow!

Wow...that's amazing! *jaw drops*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:32 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Does anyone know if it's out here yet/when it will be out?

I love Pixar stuff, and while it doesn't immedietly look like something I'd want to see, I probably will anyway. =P

Ali is love.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Cassi wrote:
Does anyone know if it's out here yet/when it will be out?

I love Pixar stuff, and while it doesn't immedietly look like something I'd want to see, I probably will anyway. =P

26th November. I think, anyway. o_O

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next