The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

Doctor Who

Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:46 am

I KNOW there are other DW fans here--Lost is only beating us by 5% :P Who's your fave. Doctor? I like Tom Baker and David Tennant myself

Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:48 am

Tennant, Eccleston, McGann, and Baker for the win.

Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:44 am

Tennant is a local man - he was brought up in a town near my home... he's getting my vote!

Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:35 pm

Tennant is hawt and amazing <3

Eccs was my first doctor, but he cannot match up to Tennant. Ever.

Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:04 pm

Tom Baker and Chris Eccles. I haven't seen any Tennant episodes yet (darn college cable doesn't get Sci-Fi), but he sounds pretty good too.

Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:13 pm

I'm just getting into the series, so I'll admit that I haven't watched much of the other Doctors and am not really qualified to judge. Still, I'm a big fan of David Tennant. He's awesome!

Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:15 pm

Personally, I liked Jon Pertwee. Eccleston was good too. I haven't seen much of Tennant yet, but he's really good so far. The third episode of season two just aired on the CBC.

Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:51 pm

Dyl wrote:Personally, I liked Jon Pertwee. Eccleston was good too. I haven't seen much of Tennant yet, but he's really good so far. The third episode of season two just aired on the CBC.

Yay, be different, like Pertwee :P I read a story about Katy something-or-other, who played his companion Jo. She was really nearsighted, and once, THe Doctor told Jo to run, and she did--straight into a tree. From then on, he always grabbed her hand and lead her. Thus the Doctor-and-companion-running-hand-in-hand tradition was born.

Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:52 am

I love DW! One of the best fantasy shows! I love the Tarids. I wish we would beat lost...DW is much better!! :)

Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:32 pm

Don't forgot my fellow UK PPTers that the The Runaway Bride episode is on tonight at 7 pm on BBC1.

Anyway I am looking forward tonight's episode which will most likely explain how the bride that we saw at the end of the Doomsday episode got on to the TARDIS.

Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:06 pm

That was awesome. Seriously, that was just fantastic. Finally we find out about the killer Santa's. And the preview for the next series looked amazing! I can't wait to see what the Dalek does this time.

Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:11 pm

Eccs and Tennant are both fab in different ways. I think I love Eccs more, just...

That episode was cool. Sarah Parish needs a good facial though, jeez.

Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:26 pm

The Supreme survived and returns in season 3 (His name having totally escaped me at this moment... Caan, was it?)

edit: Tis Sey.

Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:38 pm

Tennant & the fellow with my hair.

Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:39 pm

Yay for Doctor Who. Eccleston was the worst one ever, such bad acting xD I like David Tennant though. The title music always gets me swaying in the chair :p
Topic locked