Discuss music in any form from rock bands to Britney Spears' latest VMA performance. It's all good!
Topic locked

"Without You" - New Song!

Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:21 pm

Hi guys! Got a new song up called "Without You". It's uploaded at http://www.kymhuynh.com and should load automatically if you visit the site. :D

Thanks everyone for the comments in regards to the last song :) Like the last song, I did all the backing vocals as well as the lead so it's coolness! Kinda funny, my dad asked me who did the backing vocals for this song, i told him i did and he goes "why do you sound like a girl?" what the?

Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:25 pm

Why do you sound like a girl?

Hehe another great track but just wondering how you pronounce your surname :)

Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:53 pm

Great song. :)

I'm wondering myself how you pronounce it too. :o

Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:57 pm

Soudnin' awesome, Kym. :o

...why do you sound like a girl?! XD

Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:27 am

Exactly! Haha.

My last name can be pronouned Huynh (as in Huh! Uhnnnn) or Huynh (Huin as in Quin).

Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:56 pm

Shoyru_Lover wrote:Exactly! Haha.

My last name can be pronouned Huynh (as in Huh! Uhnnnn) or Huynh (Huin as in Quin).

I prefer the first one ;)

Kym doing dark rock? Bet you never thought it would happen

Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:23 pm

Bet you never thought you would hear me do dark rock one day eh?

It's called Walking Away and will load automatically when you visit my site http://www.kymhuynh.com

Would love feedback and usual :D *licks*

Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:28 pm

...Rock... music... where?!

It is times like these when it makes me very unhappy that your website's media player doesn't work for me and I have to attempt to find your Myspace instead. ._.

Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:38 pm

lol its not on myspace yet - try visiting the site with another browser such as firefox. I dunno why it discriminates against some computers hmmm

Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:51 pm

Shoyru_Lover wrote:lol its not on myspace yet - try visiting the site with another browser such as firefox. I dunno why it discriminates against some computers hmmm

Don't have/can't get Firefox because my dad is all "IE IS KING" and stuff. ._.

Just put it on MySpace.

Now. :D

Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:58 pm

Nevermind, I found the bug. Fixed :) It should load on IE now :D

Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:14 pm

That beginning reminds me of NEEDTOBREATHE's You Are Here. XD

Great once again, Kym. :o

Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:15 pm

I've actually been pronouncing it the last way this whole time! :roflol: I like that too.

Kym, huh? XD

Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:47 pm

I don't think you sound like a girl, Kimmy :>

Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:15 am

Very nice.

But it is hardly dark rock. :P I need to introduce you to some. :P

And by the way, I feel like a geek. I was listening to "Heaven" today and I started singing along. I've memorized all the words. :oops:
Topic locked