Discuss music in any form from rock bands to Britney Spears' latest VMA performance. It's all good!
Topic locked

Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:32 pm

I LOVE R.E.M.! Wow I couldn't believe it when I saw this topic because I'm actually listening to their Best Of album right now.

Everybody Hurts still makes me cry. It's got to be one of the saddest songs in history. I suppose this is because we did a modern day version of West Side Story and when Riff and Bernardo die (I was Graziella, Riff's girlfriend) I had to walk off crying to this. It's one of my favourite songs ever, it brings back so many memories.

Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:54 pm

Twinkle wrote:I LOVE R.E.M.! Wow I couldn't believe it when I saw this topic because I'm actually listening to their Best Of album right now.

Everybody Hurts still makes me cry. It's got to be one of the saddest songs in history. I suppose this is because we did a modern day version of West Side Story and when Riff and Bernardo die (I was Graziella, Riff's girlfriend) I had to walk off crying to this. It's one of my favourite songs ever, it brings back so many memories.

When I'm sad I listen to Everybody Hurts, and it does make me feel better. Still sad though.
Topic locked