Discuss music in any form from rock bands to Britney Spears' latest VMA performance. It's all good!
Topic locked

Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:07 am

DM was on fire! wrote:The only one I can think of is We Are All on Drugs by Weezer. I'll keep you updated though.

Suggestion stealer :P

How about Powder by Yellowcard? It's sorta obscure, but it's a really good song.

Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:52 pm

The only one I can think of is Your Love is a Drug by Puffy AmiYumi...Not exactly about drugs, but some of the lyrics have to do with using them.

Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:37 am

Country Grammar by Nelly. I think it's cocaine, but the person who subjected me to it assured me it was about "puff the magic dragon," which I think means marijuana. It was the first rap song I ever deciphered the lyrics to, and it had me frozen in horror, as I was in sixth grade and, well, I'd never deciphered rap lyrics before.

Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:28 am

Neil Young- The needle and the damage done
Ween- Bananas and Blow

Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:26 am

Third Eye Blind has a song about Crystal Meth (Semi-Charmed Life) although there are mentions of "going down on" so... er, treat with caution.
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Mary Jane's Last Dance. Not so sure if the lyrics are druggy... but the title suggests.
Definitely The Beatles - Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds. LSD.
Any song by any performer at Woodstock...
Deep Inside by Incubus is about being too stoned to find your way home.

Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:27 pm

Champagne - Sugarcult

Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:24 am

I know this is really late (seeing at the first post was back in January), but Placebo's unreleased album (which I ... somehow happen to have ... ehehe...) has the title track "Meds" which refers to drug usage, obviously.
Topic locked