Discuss music in any form from rock bands to Britney Spears' latest VMA performance. It's all good!
Topic locked

Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:00 pm

It passed my "Acceptability" check and recieved approval. You can ask Ammer.

Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:54 am

I got to see the whole video on kerrang yesterday... sexy or what?!!??! I love evanescance!

Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:48 pm

The album has leaked.

Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:43 am

Since the album leaked, I heard some of it (but not all of it yet). I don't know what I think of it. It is very different though, but I can't tell if that's good or bad.

Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:30 am

The album is amazing, it's really good.

I'm especially loving "Sweet Sacrifice", "All That I'm Living For" and "Good Enough". Awesome songs.

Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:40 am

I'm a huge fan of the album. It's different to their other stuff, but I approve <3 No favourites as of yet, though that'll surely change once I've had a better chance to listen to it.

Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:15 pm

Meh. I was disappointed. I loved Call Me When You're Sober, not sure about the rest.

Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:55 am

Are there lyrics up anywhere? There was a line I really loved, but I don't remember what track it was on or where in the track it was xD

Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:36 pm

Alex wrote:Are there lyrics up anywhere? There was a line I really loved, but I don't remember what track it was on or where in the track it was xD

Check http://www.evboard.com and under the category "Evanescence" look for "Evanescence Chat" and than click on the sub-category "Songs". The songs will be listed their with their corresponding lyrics.

Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:11 am

Ammer wrote:
Alex wrote:Are there lyrics up anywhere? There was a line I really loved, but I don't remember what track it was on or where in the track it was xD

Check http://www.evboard.com and under the category "Evanescence" look for "Evanescence Chat" and than click on the sub-category "Songs". The songs will be listed their with their corresponding lyrics.

Awesome, thanks Ammer :)

Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:46 am

Ah, no problem Alex (I know that's late).

Did anyone buy the album? I bought it about two days after it came out, and I still love it.

A little sad that the album went to #2 in Canada, 1000 copies behind The Killers' new album. But it did manage to go to #1 in the US and in a lot of other places, and it's currently #1 in the World United Chart with over 700,000 copies sold worldwide.

The next single "Lithium" is releasing near the end of this month; I'm not sure if it's the song to the radio or the video. Most likely the song, and the video in the first two weeks of November.

Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:39 pm

My friend bought it just after it came out - the artwork on it is beautiful <3

Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:54 pm

I bought it on iTunes - it has a digital booklet with the artwork though. I bought it there because it includes the bonus track "The Last Song I'm Wasting on You" and I didn't have time to go out to the store and get it.

It's still growing on me. I like it, but not all of the tracks are really memorable - like Cloud Nine is kind of forgettable.

My favorite tracks (besides Call Me When You're Sober) are Sweet Sacrifice, Lithium, All That I'm Living For, and Good Enough.
Topic locked