Discuss music in any form from rock bands to Britney Spears' latest VMA performance. It's all good!
Topic locked

Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:32 am

I always wonder things like that.

It's be so unlikely it's laughable, but I'd love to meet them. :)

Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:08 am

Definitely not. I have recordings from my boyfriends band and I'm into completely different music to everyone else who has those recordings. So it's impossible.

Re: has anybody ever wondered.....

Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:40 am

blueZ wrote:has anybody ever wondered, that somewhere in the world, another person has the exact same selection of songs as you in their ipod/itunes?

i do :)

No cause only crazy people think about stuff like that 0:)

Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:22 pm

Seeing as my mp3 playlist contains songs by people that not a lot of people that I know, know of. Like Kym (who you all know) and Annalie Wilson (which I would be worried if you knew) and a bunch of other stuff, and contains music from a bunch of random genres so most people would love some songs and hate others... :P

....I can't see it happening.. but.. if it did;
HELLO MY OTHER SELF HOW ARE YOU.

Kymothy wrote:
blueZ wrote:has anybody ever wondered, that somewhere in the world, another person has the exact same selection of songs as you in their ipod/itunes?

i do :)

No cause only crazy people think about stuff like that 0:)

I ish da crazyness.

Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:17 pm

Now I can say I have, since this topic did make me wonder.

Doubt it's possible, or at least it isn't very likely. I have a wide variety of genres, songs from different times, artists, albums, so on, piled up into the one big mess that is my playlist. :P

Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:00 pm

Xerophyte wrote:Now I can say I have, since this topic did make me wonder.

Doubt it's possible, or at least it isn't very likely. I have a wide variety of genres, songs from different times, artists, albums, so on, piled up into the one big mess that is my playlist. :P

*Looks at his playlist*
I think if anyone ever had my playlist they would be a severely disturbed soul, given the outright contradictory...ness of the Artists here.

(Aly & AJ, Slipknot, Atreyu, Muse, travis, Phil collins, movie soundtracks, Game soundtracks, to name but a few)

Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:23 pm

impossible, i have some incredibly weird music in my itunes library. Some of which are from street artists that I just recorded, so no, I dont think anyone could have the same playlists as myself

Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:52 pm

Nah. My playlist is just too weird. I have my quartet on it and stuff like Modern Jazz Tuba Project.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:55 am

get last.fm

there's people who listen to practically all the same bands and artists as me in close to the same order of preference, and my music taste is quite taste diverse

I listen to the softest indie and acoustic to the heaviest and most extreme metal as well as a bit of rap, not to mention underground bands

their play list might not be 100% the same but there'd be many people who's play list would in the high 90% range of being identical to mine
Topic locked