Discuss music in any form from rock bands to Britney Spears' latest VMA performance. It's all good!
Topic locked

Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:18 pm

t3h_Fergus wrote:Linkin park?

CRAWWWWLLLING IN MYYYY SKIIIIINNN....

</ANGST/10>

>.> I wrote a song for linkin park, but they just ripped it off tons of times. It was something like...

'Everyone really sucks in my life, and I can't stop feeling the pain, so I'll

SCREEEEAAM FOOOR A BITTTTT

And then rap, cause it's cool, and I like to do dis, man

and maybe sing now about what I screamed about, but a bit more softly, so you may be touched by my song!'

.. Seems they liked the format, if nothing else.

I like them, but yeah, that's about right.

And my song would be:

Turn Me On - Kevin Lyttle

I thought I'd hate it, but I love the beat.

Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:22 pm

</ANGST/10>

>.> I wrote a song for linkin park, but they just ripped it off tons of times. It was something like...

and maybe sing now about what I screamed about, but a bit more softly, so you may be touched by my song!'

*SUPAHBOWS! to Fergus for that*

Take Your Mama Out by the Scissor Sisters. I'm not a huge fan of piano pop, and I was skeptical when I first heard it on Best Week Ever. Xil sent me the whole file, and now I'm singing along with it. :D

Time is Running out by Muse. Not necessarily thinking I wouldn't like it, it just sounded different then I thought it would. r0xx0rs.

Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:50 pm

Koku wrote:

</ANGST/10>

*SUPAHBOWS! to Fergus for that*

Take Your Mama Out by the Scissor Sisters. I'm not a huge fan of piano pop, and I was skeptical when I first heard it on Best Week Ever. Xil sent me the whole file, and now I'm singing along with it. :D

Time is Running out by Muse. Not necessarily thinking I wouldn't like it, it just sounded different then I thought it would. r0xx0rs.

Wow, Im pretty awesome eh, sending you all that great music?

*idolizes*

Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:03 pm

</ANGST/10>

xD

So true.

Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:26 pm

Hmmm...

Hey Ya - Outcast (I never cared for them, but this song was alright.)

Float On - Modest Mouse (Not really into this kind of music, but this song tends to get stuck in my head somehow, and I'm listening to it as I'm typing this message.

Last Train Home - Lost Prophets (once again I don't really like this genre, but this song, I like)

Perfect - Simple Plan (Same as above)

Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:46 am

I'd have to say 'The Bullet's Breath' by Inquitity, it has no lyrics and consits entirely of Goth rawring...

Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:24 am

i_love_starburst...

Well, See It In A Boy's Eyes was co-written by Chris from Coldplay. Maybe that has something to do with it ;)

Koku...

Bow down to ze MUSSSSE!

Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:21 am

jellyoflight wrote:i_love_starburst...

Well, See It In A Boy's Eyes was co-written by Chris from Coldplay. Maybe that has something to do with it ;)

Koku...

Bow down to ze MUSSSSE!

Yeah, I know, he sings backing vocals on it, and I think he's the one playing piano on it. I could be wrong though. I like Coldplay though, so there we go. :)

Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:30 am

Yep, LP's Crawling sounded horrible when I first heard it. When I found out that the artiste of that song also sang "In the End"(First LP song I liked), I began to like Crawling :lol:
There could be other songs, but I can't think of anymore at the moment.

Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:38 am

i_love_starburst wrote:
jellyoflight wrote:i_love_starburst...

Koku...

Bow down to ze MUSSSSE!

Yeah, I know, he sings backing vocals on it, and I think he's the one playing piano on it. I could be wrong though. I like Coldplay though, so there we go. :)

I thought the backing vocals sounded like him....:D

Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:46 pm

Britney Spears - Toxic
Britney Spears - Everytime
Outkast - Hey Ya!
Outkast - Roses
Ashlee Simpson - Pieces Of Me

These songs are actually pretty good, somehow. Still, I can't exactly see myself going out and buying any of the CDs they're on...

Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:08 pm

pokemew233 wrote:Britney Spears - Toxic
Britney Spears - Everytime
Outkast - Hey Ya!
Outkast - Roses
Ashlee Simpson - Pieces Of Me

These songs are actually pretty good, somehow. Still, I can't exactly see myself going out and buying any of the CDs they're on...

Oh yeah. I forgot Roses. That video is hilarious. ^^

"He just kicked me in the Love Below!"

Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:17 pm

jellyoflight wrote:Koku...

Bow down to ze MUSSSSE!

*bows down to t3h almighty MUSE!* XD
Topic locked