Discuss music in any form from rock bands to Britney Spears' latest VMA performance. It's all good!
Topic locked

Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:44 pm

Shoyru_Lover wrote:Actually... hair took... 2 seconds.

Hush. I was tired and probably somewhat caffeine-high when I said that.

Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:45 pm

That suit is very becoming. :)

Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:04 pm

Though I would've gone for the rock star approach and jumped around and gone in shorts and a t-shirt, that kinda stuff, it still looked like you did a pretty good job. I heard the second song you posted here, but I didn't really like it that much 'cause it's RnB/Soul/Rap, and I automatically hate any kind of songs in that category, no matter how good the person may be, and there's only ONE song that's gone by my thick barrier.

Anyways, good fortune. :)

Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:29 pm

One of Yukio's songs has rap mixed in? That's certainly a view I haven't heard often...

Which song?

Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:42 pm

Bangel wrote:One of Yukio's songs has rap mixed in? That's certainly a view I haven't heard often...

Which song?

I think Tyrannitar just meant his songs belonged in the R&B/Soul/Rap category where it's really one of those types of genre. If it was classified, it would go under those genres even though the song itself may not be rap.

Kym's Performance Video Available (10 MB singing + dancing)!

Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:24 pm

Tis true... after so long... here it is.... http://www.kymhuynh.com/videos/kymxcape2005.wmv

(Right click + Save As)

Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:00 pm

*fangirl swoon*

Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:23 pm

hehe my favorite is the cheerleading dance at the end :D. What was this for, like a talent show? You have a lot of fans, I could hear them cheering and screaming out your name :P. You should come and try out for american idol here and have your aussie fan base try to vote for you..you win and then get your own recording contract yeah yeah :D

Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:50 pm

*mouth drops open* Wow can you dance! Just wow! *bows down to your rythmical glory* Not making much sense right now, I shall post later with actual thoughts...

Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:49 pm

GO KYM!!! That was awesome! I'm afraid I'll have to steal your dancing abilities. But you can keep your voice. Mine is better! *Sings and breaks all glass within a 10-mile radius of himself*

Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:21 pm

Nine megabytes?!?!? It'll take me almost 30 seconds to download that!

Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:25 pm

That was too awesome. Time for you to start making music videos. ;)

Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:00 pm

Dude, you rock.

-fangirls-

You were one of the cheerleaders, right? :D

Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:03 pm

Anubis wrote:Dude, you rock.

-fangirls-

You were one of the cheerleaders, right? :D

*giggles* I now have the urge to jump around waving pom-poms chanting "I'm SL! Who's SL? This girl's SL!"

Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:55 am

Haha... good stuff man. :P
Topic locked