Discuss music in any form from rock bands to Britney Spears' latest VMA performance. It's all good!
Topic locked

Joshua Gracin

Tue Jun 22, 2004 3:08 am

I have been considering his CD for a while. I just listened to his single on his website..and that confirmed it. I am really not a country person,but I just really like Josh..does anyone else like him? :)

Tue Jun 22, 2004 3:34 am

I guess he's okay. I'm not into his music though or really anyones music from AI.

Tue Jun 22, 2004 7:06 am

I was totally into him... I didn't like his music, but he had an uncanny resemblance to my friend Gavin (my *hot* friend Gavin).

Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:08 am

No, never liked him. I'm a Claymate, so I completely forgot about him after he left.

Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:25 am

I sort of like his single, isn't it called I Want to Live? It's alright. I'm not gonna buy his CD though.

Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:15 pm

Mark wrote:I sort of like his single, isn't it called I Want to Live? It's alright. I'm not gonna buy his CD though.

What are you- my Entertainment twin or something? Exactly my answer.

Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:20 pm

Dawn2 wrote:
Mark wrote:I sort of like his single, isn't it called I Want to Live? It's alright. I'm not gonna buy his CD though.

What are you- my Entertainment twin or something? Exactly my answer.

lol I must be :lol: You have a very good taste in music! :D

Tue Jun 22, 2004 2:33 pm

His voice makes me want to stab glass into my ears to stop the pain.

But, I love the lyrics. Awesome writer.

Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:32 pm

I'm a Claymate. I think Josh is ok though, but I liked him on American Idol until he started to do country. I don't think he's really a country type of singer.

Wed Jun 23, 2004 3:05 am

*shrugs* I'm a Claymate too,as you know..ah well.

Wow,glad to hear that Xil. :roll:

Atleast I found someone that thinks hes good. ( My dad.. )

Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:35 am

Kitten Medli wrote:*shrugs* I'm a Claymate too,as you know..ah well.

Wow,glad to hear that Xil. :roll:

Atleast I found someone that thinks hes good. ( My dad.. )

Ahh, I was kidding. :battar:

I just feel his voice gets kind of irritating after its played fifty thousand times in one day.

Wed Jun 23, 2004 5:41 pm

After he got voted off, I called in to Star 98.7 with Ryan Seacrest when Josh was on it, and I actually spoke to him. My friend and I wanted to ask how he took all of Simon's beatings (which we thought were hilarious, but lol). I forget what he said, but he was really nice. :D

Wed Jun 23, 2004 7:53 pm

Sorry, I seemed to have confused Josh Gracin with Josh Groban. It happens all the time though. x_X But I like Josh. He's good. :)

Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:08 pm

simsman24000 wrote:After he got voted off, I called in to Star 98.7 with Ryan Seacrest when Josh was on it, and I actually spoke to him. My friend and I wanted to ask how he took all of Simon's beatings (which we thought were hilarious, but lol). I forget what he said, but he was really nice. :D

Awww,thats cool! I wish I could talk to Josh.. :P
Topic locked