Discuss music in any form from rock bands to Britney Spears' latest VMA performance. It's all good!
Topic locked

Woo woo woooooooo!

Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:44 pm

I got tickets to see Morrissey today :D Is anyone else going to any of his UK dates?

Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:19 pm

Oooh lucky you. I'll be going if I can find someone to go with, none of my friends like him. I have come to the conclusion they are morons. :lol:

Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:10 pm

Good stuff. I won't be :(

Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:51 am

i_love_starburst wrote:Oooh lucky you. I'll be going if I can find someone to go with, none of my friends like him. I have come to the conclusion they are morons. :lol:

I think I know who the real moron is...

ME! Because I don't even know who the dude is. :P Congrats on being able to go to the concert though! Three bands that I've liked have passed through this town since September and I haven't been able to go to ANY of their shows. :(:(:(

Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:02 am

Tyrannitar wrote:
i_love_starburst wrote:Oooh lucky you. I'll be going if I can find someone to go with, none of my friends like him. I have come to the conclusion they are morons. :lol:

I think I know who the real moron is...

ME! Because I don't even know who the dude is. :P Congrats on being able to go to the concert though! Three bands that I've liked have passed through this town since September and I haven't been able to go to ANY of their shows. :(:(:(

Nah, you're not a moron, I just like winding up my friends by calling them that. :P

That sucks, that happens to me quite often too. :(

Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:58 pm

Hell.

I'm lucky if a band I like play in my entire county.

So far it's been none.

Manchester is my closest, but I have school and no money. :(

Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:15 pm

*sobs*

I hate being skint.
Topic locked