Discuss music in any form from rock bands to Britney Spears' latest VMA performance. It's all good!
Topic locked

S Club 7

Sun May 14, 2006 6:53 pm

Well, while doing the newest part of the annoying Altador plot, I decided to go through some old CD's. While doing so, I found a bunch of ones that I sort of didn't like, but then I found an S CLUB SEVEN CD! Not that I really like them that much anymore, but does anyone remember them?

I know they had that show on FOX Family (yes, FOX, before it was ABC Family), and they always had catchy songs. Like 'Bring It All Back' and 'S Club Party'.

Annoying to an extent, but nostalgic all the same.

Sun May 14, 2006 6:57 pm

They had a couple shows there. ZOMG, I remember when it was Fox Family! :o Good times, good times.

I like S Club Party, but that's it.

Sun May 14, 2006 7:30 pm

Haha cheese almighty. Basically, this was one of the bands of my childhood. The bands of my childhood were mainly rubbish. S Club 7 were no exception. :roll:

Sun May 14, 2006 7:43 pm

Twinkle wrote:Haha cheese almighty. Basically, this was one of the bands of my childhood. The bands of my childhood were mainly rubbish. S Club 7 were no exception. :roll:

Haha, same. I even went to go see them in concert :oops: They had about 4 or 5 shows here, several albums and even a junior version of them o_O

I remember doing a dance to one of their songs in a year 5 christmas play. Can't remember what song it was, might have been Don't Stop Moving...

Mon May 15, 2006 4:23 pm

DON'T STOP, NEVER GIVE UP, HOLD YOUR HEAD HIGH AND REACH THE TOP, LET THE WORLD SEE WHAT YOU HAVE GOT, BRING IT ALL BACK TO YOU!

POW!

Mon May 15, 2006 4:39 pm

Igg wrote:DON'T STOP, NEVER GIVE UP, HOLD YOUR HEAD HIGH AND REACH THE TOP, LET THE WORLD SEE WHAT YOU HAVE GOT, BRING IT ALL BACK TO YOU!

POW!

Did you have to look at a lyrics site for that, Igg? :)

Mon May 15, 2006 5:26 pm

Paul wrote:
Igg wrote:DON'T STOP, NEVER GIVE UP, HOLD YOUR HEAD HIGH AND REACH THE TOP, LET THE WORLD SEE WHAT YOU HAVE GOT, BRING IT ALL BACK TO YOU!

POW!

First song I ever learned the whole lyrics off by heart. Happy days :)

Mon May 15, 2006 7:24 pm

Paul wrote:

POW!

DREAM OF FALLING IN LOVE!

No.

But I can't remember the line after that. It's something you've been something of.

Mon May 15, 2006 7:27 pm

Igg wrote:
Paul wrote:

POW!

DREAM OF FALLING IN LOVE!

No.

But I can't remember the line after that. It's something you've been something of.

ANYTHING YOU'VE BEEN THINKING OF, WHEN THE WORLD SEEMS TO GET TOO TOUGH, BRING IT ALL BACK TO YOU!

NANANANANANA, NANA NANANANANANA, NANANANA, OH BRING IT ALL BRING IT ALL BACK NOW!

Mon May 15, 2006 8:57 pm

I remember them... I can't belive I bought their cd way back then...
Are they even still at it?

Mon May 15, 2006 9:27 pm

Shifty wrote:Are they even still at it?

I heard Rachel went solo.

Mon May 15, 2006 11:09 pm

POW!

I know the dance for that one :oops:

Or maybe it was the one to "Don't stop moving! Can you feel the music? DJ's got us going around, around..." ... or maybe it was both :oops:
Last edited by mazil on Tue May 16, 2006 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 16, 2006 4:20 pm

S Club 7 Are cool can you believe someone stole my greatest hits album humph

I like cheesy pop music though so meh

Sat May 20, 2006 1:15 pm

Ahahaha I love them :P. *has good memories of Never had a Dream Come True, Reach and other songs*

Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:55 am

OMG. When I saw this title, I was like "No way." haha. I remember them. I used to watch their shows or something.. What happened to them?! One of their songs was actually really nice.. I can't recall at the moment which on it is but they were pretty cool back then.
Topic locked