Discuss music in any form from rock bands to Britney Spears' latest VMA performance. It's all good!
Topic locked

Bad Music Videos?

Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:12 pm

We have a thread on your favorite music video, now we have this one.

Basically, what music videos do you think are horrible? The song doesn't have to be horrible for the music video to be horrible.

I haven't see too many, but I know the music video for "When You Were Young" by The Killers was horrible. In my opinion, the video did not match the music at all.

Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:41 pm

I was rather dissapointed in the Cry Out to Jesus video by Third Day, considering it's like the contemporary Christian song of the year.

Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:02 pm

"L.O.V.E" by Ashlee Simpson.

I can't imagine how crappy this video was; the song was bubbly and the video made it look depressing. Bad video.

Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:41 am

Hmmm, I think one of the worst video's IMO has gotta be Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit... the song's just fine, but I thought the video wasn't cool at all.

Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:50 am

EASILY 'Treat Your Mother Right', the single released in the 1980s by Mr. T of A-Team and Rocky III fame.

No matter how VERY VERY dire the song and video is, it's still a work of genius. I'm just surprised it was released as a serious single in the States.

WOOP!
Last edited by Biff-Boff on Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:10 pm

That one Hasselhoff video is the worst.... and the best.

Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:02 pm

Actually I take it back - has anyone see the Mr Blobby video?!

I suppose it was quite a few years back - but it was hideous.

Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:55 pm

Just sit and watch the rap countdown on FUSE for awhile and you'll defiantly see some of the trippiest/worst videos ever come to life. All they contain are trippy colors, crunk cups, and too much booty shaking all over my TV screen. :roll:

Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:12 pm

S Club 8's "Sundown". At first, when I first saw it, I was awed. Now I look at it and think, "Did I really like that when I was twelve?!"

Also I thought "Automatic High" was badly done

Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:15 am

I was dissapointed by Vanessa Anne Hudgens' and Ashley Tisdale's videos.

'Come Back to Me' was like the '1 Thing' of '06, it was a feel good song, and the video just made me go, WTH?!?!?! And she dances kind of wierd...

'Kiss the Girl' was actually pretty damn good, the way she covered it was really nice. But the video was just dissapointing at best.

Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:48 pm

halfbakedbliss wrote:That one Hasselhoff video is the worst.... and the best.

Damn straight!

Jessica Simpson's Cover of 'These Boots...' was dire with an even worse video.

Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:09 pm

I love Thursday, but the video for Counting 5-4-3-2-1 was terrible. Fall Out Boy's A Little Less Sixteen Candles... was awful too; but they were both concept vids, and those aren't usually that great.
Topic locked