Discuss music in any form from rock bands to Britney Spears' latest VMA performance. It's all good!
Topic locked

Does anyone know who the blue man group is?????

Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:44 pm

I went to their concert i had front row seats! It was awesome hope the come back to Atlanta,Georgia they are coming to columbus does anyone else know about them? I hope i ain't the only one!

Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:47 pm

Can't say their name rings a bell o.O

What style are they? And are there any hits that I would recognise, but not necessarily associate with the band name?

Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:22 pm

Alex wrote:Can't say their name rings a bell o.O

What style are they? And are there any hits that I would recognise, but not necessarily associate with the band name?
You know that instrument for people to play commercial they are in that sometimes on scrubs!

Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:54 pm

blueman is awesome! they're insane percussive music, but the real thing with them is the crazy visual things they can do, and their skills

Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:33 pm

The Blueman Group was pretty big at one time, but now it's like a past fad.

Although, I do think they're interesting.

Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:45 am

Blue Kacheek Group was a reference to them :)

Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:40 pm

Anoohilator wrote:Image

Blue Kacheek Group was a reference to them :)

omg they are

Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:35 am

I live in Las Vegas, so of course I know who they are. :P

Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:04 am

Yes, I know who they are! Im seeing them in a couple months in Chicago! They are wayyyyy cool... and hilarious!

Front row seats, eh? So did you get "splash seats" then where you get glitter/paint/confetti/gunk/crap blasted all over you?

Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:14 pm

They were the ones who did the Intel Pentium commercials.

They were here in Austin in October, but I couldn't go see them because I was in school up in Dallas. Weird that they went to Austin but not Dallas. o.O

Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:55 am

I've seen them so many times, they're soooooooo awesome! I love how quirky they are! I feel like I fit riiiiiiiight in XD
Topic locked