Discuss music in any form from rock bands to Britney Spears' latest VMA performance. It's all good!
Topic locked

Hardcore

Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:41 am

i havent been on here in a couple of years so i'm just getting back to getting to know everyone.
so does anyone here listen to hardcore? judging from other posts on here it doesn't seem like it, but it'd be pretty sweet if there are.

some bands you should check out:
gorilla biscuits
agnostic front
stick to your guns
black my heart
comeback kid
most precious blood
have heart
casey jones
the warriors
this is hell

just to name a few of the hardcore bands i'm into right now

Re: Hardcore

Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:04 pm

Comeback Kid! <3

Hmm...lemme think. Some of my favourite hardcore bands are Emery, He is Legend, Norma Jean, Project 86, As I Lay Dying, As Cities Burn, underOATH, The Almost...I think majourity of the artists I named were more Post-Hardcore.

...post hyphenated rock...core. XD

Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:15 pm

DM was on fire! wrote:Comeback Kid! <3

Hmm...lemme think. Some of my favourite hardcore bands are Emery, He is Legend, Norma Jean, Project 86, As I Lay Dying, As Cities Burn, underOATH, The Almost...I think majourity of the artists I named were more Post-Hardcore.

...post hyphenated rock...core. XD

Yeah, none of those bands are hardcore. Big difference between post-hardcore and hardcore, atleast these days.

Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:12 pm

Woah. Not even Zao?
That's one of the most heavy bands I listen to. XD

Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:55 pm

I listen to metalcore and hardcore. I am even the "singer" in a metalcore band :P

As I Lay Dying
Atreyu
Bullet for my valentine
slipknot
In flames
DevilDriver
Scar Symmetry
Soilwork
Trivium

I listen to a lot of other stuff but they arn't really close to hardcore or metalcore (Soad, disturbed. etc)

Edit: I realize most of the bands I listed are metalcore ;)

Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:31 am

Yeah, not a big fan of metalcore anymore. Same sound from every band. If you wan't to listen to really good metalcore check out 7 Angels 7 Plagues. Don't really like any of those bands except AILD, who are just amazing.
And I used to be a vocalist for a death metal band, but we've broken up and I'm looking for other bands in the nyc area.

Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:05 pm

Gorilla Biscuits? GORILLA BISCUITS!!!!

You, sir, rock.
Topic locked