Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 5:28 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:21 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Oh my god.
Red Hot Chili peppers put on great shows!
Maybe it was just me, but I had the GREATEST time last time I saw them.

Yes... Very much so

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:25 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Igg wrote:
Ash are poo.

It was hilarious though, because we were at Murrayfield (full of Scottish people, of course) and Ash kept going 'come on, you know this one!' to be met with a stadium of people going 'er...well..not really...*shrugs*'

I love Ash, don't diss. :P

It was a bit like that with Embrace, half the crowd left when they played Ashes and Gravity at the beginning. And those are their only two hits. The rest consisted of old (rubbish) stuff and new (rubbish) stuff.

It's coming...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:33 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

already mentioned this, but 36 Crazyfists -just got back.

seeing the lead singer (Brock) selling the Tour shirts and hoodies at the front of rock city -nottingham was cool :o
as was the fact that if it got any louder i wouldve been able to see the displacement wave.
oh, and the new song theyve written is way cool.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:08 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Ooo I was gonna see Crazyfists in Wolverhampton but I was on holiday at the time. :cry:

It's coming...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:24 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Twinkle wrote:
Igg wrote:
Ash are poo.

It was hilarious though, because we were at Murrayfield (full of Scottish people, of course) and Ash kept going 'come on, you know this one!' to be met with a stadium of people going 'er...well..not really...*shrugs*'

I love Ash, don't diss. :P

Me too, I've seen them live 3 times and they have always been excellent.

And I saw 36 Crazyfists at Download last year they were wicked I couldn't make it to Rock City though :cry:

Thanks for my sat Jade MWAH!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:20 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

i was rather amazed that my train ticket cost me all of £2.
yes, from chesterfield to nottingham on a fiver with change to spare.
the one downer of the night (if it could be said to have any down points) was that the crazyfists were only on stage for a bit over an hour, with all the faffing about regarding changing the instruments and retuning the amps and everything.
oh, and a whole-slew of drunk 12 year olds getting massacred in the mosh pit, but that was more funny than a downer.
oh, and their encore was amazing, especially as they were all in various stages of getting changed (brock with a towel wrapped round his head..)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:14 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

i went to see ok go last night.
didn't get to see ok go last night.
there were 2 opening bands (The Sun and Army of Me). the sun started 30 minutes late, and then army of me took about 4 million years to set up. i had to leave before ok go came on so i'd catch the last train.
but.
the sun were awesome. i have never heard of them before that show. they were great. and later i met their bassist, who was giving away free cds and posters (he signed it "wicked weed in dc! love, brad") (i think thats his name/what he wrote). he alone rocked out more than anyone else in the band combined. so im not as annoyed, because the sun was good.
but i didnt get to see ok go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 1:09 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Local bands, Sakmole and Chasing Amus.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 6:52 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Last real gig I went too was Velvet Revoler in the MEN Arena. Outside from that I've been to a few local gigs recently. Not very good, heard an absoulutely terrible cover of Sweet Child o Mine by a christian band that somehow made the song about god.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 2:16 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Pyro Parrot wrote:
Last real gig I went too was Velvet Revoler in the MEN Arena. Outside from that I've been to a few local gigs recently. Not very good, heard an absoulutely terrible cover of Sweet Child o Mine by a christian band that somehow made the song about god.

*blank look on face* How the hell?

I am very jealous of the fact you've seen Velvet Revolver. You're very lucky. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 4:15 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

*giggle*

Replace the word 'child' with jesus ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:17 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

i_love_starburst wrote:
Pyro Parrot wrote:

*blank look on face* How the hell?

I am very jealous of the fact you've seen Velvet Revolver. You're very lucky. :P

I can't really remember, I was very very drunk you see.

As for Velvet Revolver terribly good live, however we had to wait ages for them and the only other entertainment was "Team America has once again...." Which played about 7 times. It was great, after every time they played it the laughs grew less and less until there we're angry boo's.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:40 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: the petpet puddle, searching for pet matches. my gorgeous set is by _jaye_.
MyleneFarmer wrote:
I never hear about concerts in the area until after they've already passed. Plus, we rarely get anyone good in Indiana. :(

go to ticketmaster.com and sign up for their mailing list. it's free and keeps you updated on at least the larger concerts.

Soda wrote:
i went to see ok go last night.
didn't get to see ok go last night.
there were 2 opening bands (The Sun and Army of Me). the sun started 30 minutes late, and then army of me took about 4 million years to set up. i had to leave before ok go came on so i'd catch the last train.
but.
the sun were awesome. i have never heard of them before that show. they were great. and later i met their bassist, who was giving away free cds and posters (he signed it "wicked weed in dc! love, brad") (i think thats his name/what he wrote). he alone rocked out more than anyone else in the band combined. so im not as annoyed, because the sun was good.
but i didnt get to see ok go.

i saw that show in brooklyn. it was AMAZING, and i'm very sad you didn't get to see ok go. they put on an incredible live show. in-freaking-credible. all i have to say is: a choreographed dance to "cinnamon lips." gorgeous. brilliant. hilarious. 100% entertaining.

i wasn't too impressed with the sun, but i think army of me might be inching its way into my top 10 favorite bands. i bought their sample cd and got it signed by their ADORABLE lead singer.

a good set. that was the most recent concert i've seen, and that was a few weeks ago.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 12:09 am 
PPT God
PPT God

this is embarrasing but it was the American Idol concert last summer.

Lovely Set By _jaye_

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 10:36 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

shortin wrote:
this is embarrasing but it was the American Idol concert last summer.

How so? I quite enjoyed it when I went. :P

Last edited by Kitten Medli on Sat May 21, 2005 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next