Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 5:18 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:21 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

'Green Day (MCR as opening act) a few weeks ago.

Don't be afraid to see the truth, even if no one wants you to. Be yourself and not a fool. Don't ever be afraid to speak your mind and listen to criticism. Dissent is keeps our country progressive and willingness to challenge yourself is what keeps yourself ever evolving.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:43 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Erm...last concert.

That would have to be the one we hosted in our backyard. :P
Groovelily, so of course it was good.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:09 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Well, now it's Hillsong United, who just came to our school...
I don't know exactly what songs they played, but I know they played Awesome God, To the Ends of the Earth, and ended with All Day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:22 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Tyrannitar wrote:
I don't know exactly what songs they played, but I know they played Awesome God, To the Ends of the Earth, and ended with All Day.

HILLSONG UNITED WENT TO YOUR SCHOOL?! *faints*

I've always wanted to see them in concert! Got to see Hillsong (the real one) in concert when I was 8 or 9, but Hillsong United is awesome.

Hawk Nelson. Kutless. Audio Adrenaline.
One stage.
A gazillion screaming fangirls, including me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:22 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

SpeedTheory... my mates band heh.

It's coming...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:57 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

DM was on fire! wrote:
Tyrannitar wrote:

I've always wanted to see them in concert! Got to see Hillsong (the real one) in concert when I was 8 or 9, but Hillsong United is awesome.

One stage.

*feels special* HAWK NELSON?! They're coming to Alberta in August, I want tickets. :D

They also played Jesus Blood... More than Life... Always... I think they played about 8 songs, this dude called Phil came up and talked for half an hour about praise... they started with 5 songs, then Phil came, another 2 songs, an encore, All Day... they also played a new song from their new album (in the chorus, whenever it went WHOW! they told us to SCREAM WHOW!). I have 7 now? Oh, and All I Need is You... yeah, I think that's all 8 songs... and during All Day, the Phil guy came and put the microphone over certain sections, and when it came to my section I screamed ALL DAY! as loud as I could, but I don't think I was exactly audible... I could even see their waterbottles, and the guitarist's special effects toolboard... but I was too close to a speaker, so I couldn't really hear the lyrics that well. They showed them on a screen, but as I was at the wrong angle I couldn't see it.

If it's any consolation, even though when we previewed it at the beginning of May (them performing live) I didn't like them that much, but after this I think they're okay. Better than some of those other run-down bands out there. ;) During the first five songs I got in the second row right before the first row that was occupying directly at the stage. After Phil's speech, I managed to get a spot right at stage, and the guitarist on the right (don't know his name, sorry) LOOKED AT ME. :o lol... and then one of the singers, the male one that doesn't play an instrument, was wiping his neck with a towel and I'm like, 'THROW THE WET TOWEL!' and he glanced at me. :P I wish I smuggled my mp3 player, the crowd around me wasn't that loud and I was so close... I would've uploaded it. I saw them videotaping it (my school), maybe if I look around the website later I could rig it and upload it for you peeps. :P lol... no...

Last edited by Tyrannitar on Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:03 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Tyrannitar wrote:
DM was on fire! wrote:
Tyrannitar wrote:

One stage.

*feels special* HAWK NELSON?! They're coming to Alberta in August, I want tickets. :D

They also played Jesus Blood... More than Life... Always... I think they played about 8 songs, this dude called Phil came up and talked for half an hour about praise... they started with 5 songs, then Phil came, another 2 songs, an encore, All Day... they also played a new song from their new album. I have 7 now? Oh, and All I Need is You... yeah, I think that's all 8 songs...

I gots to see them for only $10. (That's why I was asking people to hug 'em! I ended up getting 1.6k hugs. :D) They were awesome in concert, but unfortunetly Jason had a sore throat, so Kutless got more songs. Why couldn't Audio A have more songs?...*grunblegrumble*

Cool! :D

Oh yeeaaah...I have a autographed poster too. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Politically Sanitized, Non-Jim-Slappable Location. La Button par _jaye_
This summer may be a very cool one which could possibly include trips to see Bob Dylan, Doors of the 21st Century and the White Stripes if all goes according to plan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:21 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Primaverasound festival in Barcelona.

I saw:
Jesu
Psychic TV
Art Brut
Broken Social Scene
Ginferno
Mercury Rev
Piano Magic
The Arcade Fire
They Might Be Giants
Vetiver
Go!Team

Last edited by Igg on Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:51 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

DM was on fire! wrote:
Tyrannitar wrote:
DM was on fire! wrote:
Tyrannitar wrote:

One stage.

They also played Jesus Blood... More than Life... Always... I think they played about 8 songs, this dude called Phil came up and talked for half an hour about praise... they started with 5 songs, then Phil came, another 2 songs, an encore, All Day... they also played a new song from their new album. I have 7 now? Oh, and All I Need is You... yeah, I think that's all 8 songs...

I gots to see them for only $10. (That's why I was asking people to hug 'em! I ended up getting 1.6k hugs. :D) They were awesome in concert, but unfortunetly Jason had a sore throat, so Kutless got more songs. Why couldn't Audio A have more songs?...*grunblegrumble*

Cool! :D

Oh yeeaaah...I have a autographed poster too. :)

Jason's a moron for writing on his black shirt with a black Sharpie. :P

I got to see Smitty in concert when he was at the Bi-Lo center. Unfortunetly, I had to say this one, but I know DM'll kill me. *hides behind a tree*

<center>Image
she'samaneater
setbybluez</center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:10 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

The last (and only, unless you count Circe du Sole) concert I went to was "Weird Al" Yankovic's Poodle Hat tour concert when it came to Denver. My dad took me, and he had never really listened to my Weird Al, and he thought it was hilarious, which it certainly was! I would have gone to Flogging Molly's concert at the Fillmore, but it was eighteen and up, and I'm four years too young. darn. :,(

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:17 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I've been to ONE concert. March 31, 2005- Clay Aiken and Kelly Clarkson Independent tour. It was good...there were some unexpected body movements though. o.o

"I'm not superstitious, but I'm a little stitious."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:31 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I just realized after 4 pages that The Wreckers concert wasn't the last I went to. The last I went to was actually Elton John. I can't believe I forgot about that one. It was about as good as The Wreckers concert.

I signed in to my account at 11:03 pm on Mon Jan 05, 2009. My last visit beforehand was Thu Dec 01, 2005 at 10:26 pm. Um....wow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:20 am 

Last couple I've been to:

Something With Numbers .. An awesome Australian band.. The lead singer, Jake, has an absolutely amazing voice.

& The Used <3

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:24 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Urr the last one I went to was Manic Street Preachers but I left just after the supporting band finished as they made me feel sick.

But the last gig I actually stayed at was Incubus.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next