Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 6:02 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Evanescence's "The Open Door"
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:56 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Quote:
The announcement you've been waiting for has finally arrived! Evanescence's upcoming release, THE OPEN DOOR, will be in stores on Oct, 3. 2006!

Following the multi-platinum, worldwide success of FALLEN, THE OPEN DOOR is an ideal showcase for the band's inevitable personal and professional growth, with songs of introspection, longing, doubt, self-respect and ultimately, empowerment and anticipation.

Several songs on the new album include a choir, as well as strings recorded in an old chapel. THE OPEN DOOR is defined by Amy Lee's beautiful melodies, profound lyrics, stunning vocals and poignant piano, which fuse with Terry Balsamo's urgent, yet intricate guitar playing, to form a remarkable, ethereal blend perfectly rooted in the band's rock and classical sensibilities.

The album will have 13 tracks, three of them being "Call Me When You're Sober", "Weight of the World" and "Good Enough". Another song on the album will be the rejected song from the "Chronicles of Narnia" film.

The first single off "The Open Door" will be "Call Me When You're Sober" with the second rumored single being a ballad "Good Enough".

Other articles:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/152954 ... lines=true

---

Yes, I know, I haven't talked about Evanescence in a long time but this news was too good to pass up. I can't wait for the album and I'm happy that the rumored second single "Good Enough" is a happy song, we need more of them!

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:10 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Finally...they keep pushing it back. I can't wait!

"I'm not superstitious, but I'm a little stitious."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:55 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Shame, I wasn't the one to post this. :P I heard there were 14 songs recorded, so that must mean that one of them is a B-side. Probably will end up on the single-CD release for 'Call Me When You're Sober' (apparently it's about someone we all know about from the past that ISN'T Ben, maybe their manager Rider?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:37 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Tyrannitar wrote:
(apparently it's about someone we all know about from the past that ISN'T Ben, maybe their manager Rider?)

Why would Amy want him to call her -- at all?

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I have only got the album "Fallen" so haven't heard that yet! Currently unable to stop listening to "Everybodys fool" :evil:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]