Sports discussion. Towel whipping is strictly prohibited. It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye.
Topic locked

Philadelphia Eagles Chat!

Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:47 am

ANyone think Eagles can make Super Bowl without TO?

---

Fly Eagles Fly, on the road to victory, fight eagles fight score a touchdown 1,2,1,2,3 Hit em low, hit em high and watch our eagles fly, fight eagles fight on the road to victory EAGLES!!!!! SHOW SUPPORT TO EAGLES AND POST THIS HERE!

---

Goodnight everyone! Please post still! GO EAGLES, STEELERS=OVERATED

DiscordantEdit: Don't triple post, or double post for that matter. Next time you want to add something, use the Edit button.

Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:34 am

Moved from Misc. Disc.

Mon Dec 27, 2004 1:28 am

I'm a Seattle fan, and I want the Eagles to beat the Rams tomorrow on Monday Night Football. Just so the 'Hawks can win the NFC West Division. But I do think that the Eagles can go to the NFC Championships (With a loss to the Seahawks) without Terrell Owens.

Well it looks like they lost to St. Louis (Boo I don't like them!) on Monday Night Football... so maybe they have lost it. Terrell Ownes was the player on Philly that made them Super Bowl contenders. If the Seahawks play them in the playoffs, Seahawks will win. :evil:

MindyEdit: The whole not-double-posting rule goes for everyone. Please use the edit button if you have something to add. :)

Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:18 pm

they're my fav team expected steelers

Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:56 pm

nope i don't think they will,even if they somehow manage to do so they'll probaly have to face one of the big 3 afc teams,NE,pitt or indy

Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:06 pm

Sam wrote:I'm a Seattle fan, and I want the Eagles to beat the Rams tomorrow on Monday Night Football. Just so the 'Hawks can win the NFC West Division. But I do think that the Eagles can go to the NFC Championships (With a loss to the Seahawks) without Terrell Owens.

Well it looks like they lost to St. Louis (Boo I don't like them!) on Monday Night Football... so maybe they have lost it. Terrell Ownes was the player on Philly that made them Super Bowl contenders. If the Seahawks play them in the playoffs, Seahawks will win. :evil:

MindyEdit: The whole not-double-posting rule goes for everyone. Please use the edit button if you have something to add. :)
Seahawks will lose today and Chargers or Colts will be iN Super Bowl verse Eagles.

Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:57 am

Well I'm watching the Chargers vs. Jets game in OT... I can't believe the Seahawks lost!!!! NO!!!!!!! Oh well, there's next season. But if our receiver Jackson caught the 5 yd pass we would have gone into overtime. But now I guess we're 0-3 against the rams now! :cry:

Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:44 pm

I know a lot of people that are big Jets fans and were exciting they won. Though most of them are of course bigger Steeler fans!

Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:39 am

Great job yesterday EAGLES, Steelers struggled big time against jets. Eagles clear Super Bowl win.

Moss, go knock on Freddie Mitchell's door he found your pants in Lincoln Financial Field and he also bought a belt for you!

Sat Jan 22, 2005 4:00 pm

Go Eagles! Im going to the game tomorrow, in the snow and all. It should be interesting. The snow should be over by gametime, as it is already snowing here in Bucks County. Shold be a good game, and I hope they don't lose or getting out will be a mess :P

Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:57 am

I think the Falcons are going to win tomorrow, Eagles aren't really a good team without Terrell Owens. Although I think the Eagles have the big advantage. My brother wants the Falcons to win very badly... he only likes them because of Mike Vick :roll:

Oops... I need to change my siggy :(

Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:20 pm

legoquilt wrote:Go Eagles! Im going to the game tomorrow, in the snow and all. It should be interesting. The snow should be over by gametime, as it is already snowing here in Bucks County. Shold be a good game, and I hope they don't lose or getting out will be a mess :P

Yay for a fellow Bucks County resident! Although, at the moment *points to location* I'm at college in middle of nowhere Central PA. Hope you had fun at the game...it certainly was exciting to watch on TV. My roommate and I, who are big Eagles fans were snowed in for most of the weekend, so we had plenty of time to enjoy the game. Next weekend should be exciting too. One of my good friends is a Patriots fan, so there's been a lot of good-natured joking on that front....no violence...yet ;) .

Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:45 pm

They won wohoa! I want wohoa! EAGLES!!!! SUPER BOWL BABY! SUPERBOWL BOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLEASEAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:50 am

spacecase33 wrote:
legoquilt wrote:Go Eagles! Im going to the game tomorrow, in the snow and all. It should be interesting. The snow should be over by gametime, as it is already snowing here in Bucks County. Shold be a good game, and I hope they don't lose or getting out will be a mess :P

Yay for a fellow Bucks County resident! Although, at the moment *points to location* I'm at college in middle of nowhere Central PA. Hope you had fun at the game...it certainly was exciting to watch on TV. My roommate and I, who are big Eagles fans were snowed in for most of the weekend, so we had plenty of time to enjoy the game. Next weekend should be exciting too. One of my good friends is a Patriots fan, so there's been a lot of good-natured joking on that front....no violence...yet ;) .

Woah...I also live in eastern PA (won't say where), and I have relatives in Bucks County!

Looks like it'll be a good Superbowl, though. A team I actually care about is playing! :P

Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:43 pm

Eagles better win. If they win, the NFC will be better (in a way) and the Seahawks are in the NFC! GO EAGLES!
Topic locked