Sports discussion. Towel whipping is strictly prohibited. It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye.
Topic locked

Super Bowl Results

Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:24 am

The Patriots won over the Eagles... 24-21!
The amazing thing is... One of the news stations played a game that controls both teams, and the final score on that was the same as the real score.
Any thoughts that you would like to share about the game?

Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:10 am

Yay! Pats win. Well... accually im not happy the pats won, im happy Philly lost as dislike both teams but find the pats the lesser of two evils. Anyways, lm glad MVP went to the right person as well, and not New Member given to Brady so hed have three.

As for the commerials, they were lame. Fox was charing too much or something. They had at least a doseon possion changes or such that they could have aired commerials and then didnt, and the commerials they did air were 1/3 movies, 1/3 fox itself, and 1/3 other stuff. The other stuff was more like 3/4 pointless 3/16 somewhat funny 1/16 accually funny. Only really great one was the one we the cat :evil: .

Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:42 am

I had fun watching the game with the girls in my apartment until about the last three minutes of the game. My Eagles were moving so slowly it was painful. One of the announcers said something to the effect of, "All of the Eagles fans watching must be screaming 'move faster!' at their television sets right now," and he was right.

So the Philadelphia sports curse (aka the curse of William Penn's statue...long story) lives on. Oh well, at least we got to the Super Bowl this year, which is more than we've done for the past three years.

Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:23 pm

This can go in the other superbowl thread. :)

http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13044
Topic locked