Sports discussion. Towel whipping is strictly prohibited. It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye.
Topic locked

Favorite Tow-Sport?

Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:17 am

I'd probably have to go with Knee-Boarding... Skiing's alright, and tubing keeps me entertained... But I like Knee-Boarding...

If you don't know, a Tow-Sport is a sport where you are pulled behind a boat...

Tow-Sports:
Knee-Boarding
Water-Skiiing
Wake-Boarding
Tubing (Not as much of a sport)
Slolam Skiing
Barefoot Skiing

Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:58 pm

My favorite Tow-Sport is Water-Skiing(Which is the only Tow-Sport that I have heard of and seen) and I have never heard of the other Tow-Sports that you have menioted. So can you tell me what the other Tow-Sports are about?

Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:04 pm

Wake-boarding is pretty cool.

Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:18 pm

Wake boarding looks fun but hard. I wish I could try it.

Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:25 pm

I'd like to go water - skiing but I don't really want to fall into freezing Scottish waters so I'll give it a miss until I go abroad.

Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:23 am

Combusken BG wrote:My favorite Tow-Sport is Water-Skiing(Which is the only Tow-Sport that I have heard of and seen) and I have never heard of the other Tow-Sports that you have menioted. So can you tell me what the other Tow-Sports are about?

Tubing: Pretty basic, you sit on a tube and get pulled by the boat.
Knee-Boarding: You lie down on a board, yell to the driver to hit it then crawl onto your knees.
Wake-Boarding: Similar to skiing, a single board under your feet, shorter and wider.
Slolam Skiing: 1 ski skiing
Barefoot Skiing: No ski skiing...
Topic locked