Know your Gundams from your Evas? Your Chobits from your .hack? Think Boba is the best thing since Pocky? You're not alone. Enter!
Topic locked

Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:54 pm

Alphonse's English dub voice is not bad at all. It retains that hollow sounding quality from that armor.

Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:48 am

sorry but u guyz didnt answer my question,yes i noe its on cartoon network
BUT IS IT AMERICAN CARTOON NETWORK OR DIFFERENT COUNTRY?

Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:51 am

Eternal_Confusion wrote:sorry but u guyz didnt answer my question,yes i noe its on cartoon network
BUT IS IT AMERICAN CARTOON NETWORK OR DIFFERENT COUNTRY?

o_O American. Mind not yelling?

Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:52 am

soz,but no1 answered my question :\,so is it gonna show in AUS?

Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:00 am

Soujiro wrote:Alphonse's English dub voice is not bad at all. It retains that hollow sounding quality from that armor.

Its probably just prejudice then...(Stop dubbing for the love of socks :P)

Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:32 am

We can judge the dubbing when the series actually airs.

Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:22 am

Bleh, I prefer watching it in japanese with the subtitles >< Alphones is so cute with the other face...the cute one? errr...

Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:28 am

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/destinyx05/Ed_Happy.jpg

I dug that up and found it funny. :lol:

Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:31 am

Soujiro wrote:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/destinyx05/Ed_Happy.jpg

Awww he's so cute...in some way. *coughs* yea. Yea it is funny XD. I love it when someone calls him short. Ooooh the responses XD

Oooh and I got a Roy Mustang set as well...

Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:40 am

_jaye_ wrote:
Soujiro wrote:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/destinyx05/Ed_Happy.jpg

Awww he's so cute...in some way. *coughs* yea. Yea it is funny XD. I love it when someone calls him short. Ooooh the responses XD

Oooh and I got a Roy Mustang set as well...

I think the over-reacting bean crap coulda been done better, he's raving but not in a good ravign way.

Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:43 am

there was a lot of hype generated when Full Metal Alchemist was introduced. the author, along with the manga won the best newcomer/best manga (open category) in 2003 (i think). after reading the manga so far, i feel that the award is fully justified. all manga fans shouldn't give this manga a miss.

Re: Fullmetal Alchemist

Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:44 pm

Christopher wrote:*Spoilers* It is a post apocalyptic future

Koku wrote:I KNOW! I was sort of thinking "is this after Christianity has been lost in time?" I guess I was close to the truth, though I'm not sure on the lost religion they talked about.

Wasnt that much of a revelation really was it. I'd come to the conclusion that this must be the case some time ago, and so had just about everyone I talked to about the series. Nice to have it confirmed though.

OoooooOOOOOoooo... Discussed the topic whilst skirting the facts thereby negating the need for tiny annoying text. I pwn 8)

Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:34 pm

Jim wrote:

Wasnt that much of a revelation really was it. I'd come to the conclusion that this must be the case some time ago, and so had just about everyone I talked to about the series. Nice to have it confirmed though.

It was as you said just a confirmation of sorts, though now the raving anime forum people will want explainations and they other have 5-6 episodes (and an unconfirmed movie rumour) to wrap this up in.

Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:49 pm

Christopher wrote:
Jim wrote:

It was as you said just a confirmation of sorts, though now the raving anime forum people will want explainations and they other have 5-6 episodes (and an unconfirmed movie rumour) to wrap this up in.

There's going to be an FMA movie. I had the official site..and I lost it. >_<

Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:56 am

The official site. http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Animation/hagaren/
Topic locked