Know your Gundams from your Evas? Your Chobits from your .hack? Think Boba is the best thing since Pocky? You're not alone. Enter!
Topic locked

Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:04 am

Flame wrote:But either way, I absolutely love Rurouni Kenshin. Had one of the best battles ever, between Saitou and Kenshin. Lots of parts in the series were really funny too.

The funny thing is, I know a guy who's last name is Saito XD heh. so it's kinda funny. I haven't seen that battle yet o.O;; I wish the show was aired here >.< but in Canada, you don't get much anime o.O;;

Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:17 pm

It's the best fight scene you'll ever see in the series.

Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:29 am

RK is currently my favorite anime. :D

Wolven Spirits wrote:Oooh, I will definitely be watching those then^_^ Thankies!^^* <3

you should, they are AWESOME!!!

Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:43 am

*nods* I hope the movie stores have them o.O;;; heh.

Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:09 pm

The show is too drawn out. Sanosuke was cool, but they focus the whole show on Kenshin and he's like, a midgit Yoda with a sword.

Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:22 am

A midget Yoda? That's like a pancake! XD

I kinda liked the pacing of Kenshin. And I don't think it's too drawn out... partly because I never got to see the last episodes that CN didn't pick up.. grrrr.

Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:00 pm

I think Kenshin is paced fine. The story flows smoothly and you get to really meet the different characters and their quirks. I wouldn't want it any faster. :)

Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:01 am

I quite like how it flows^^*. Heh, midget yoda? I dunno o.O;; Yoda's pretty small, heh.
Topic locked