Know your Gundams from your Evas? Your Chobits from your .hack? Think Boba is the best thing since Pocky? You're not alone. Enter!
Topic locked

Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:04 pm

i haven't seen the movies but i seen the t.v. show but some of them i miss :( and some are re-runs but they are alway good

Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:26 am

I love watching the ones on TV, but I need to get the DVD's as its NEVER ON! Can't wait for the movie though. ;) Something to look foward to, you know?

Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:21 pm

when does the movie come out again??

Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:33 pm

n0bodyAngel_2006 wrote:when does the movie come out again??

December 28th.
I wish it was coming out sooner but ah well. I'm still getting it for Christmas, I just have to wait for a little bit to get it.
I found the first one at ShopKo the other day which is weird, because I wouldn't really expect to see it there. o_O; I already had it, though. n_n

Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:12 pm

Jessi wrote:
n0bodyAngel_2006 wrote:when does the movie come out again??

December 28th.
I wish it was coming out sooner but ah well. I'm still getting it for Christmas, I just have to wait for a little bit to get it.
I found the first one at ShopKo the other day which is weird, because I wouldn't really expect to see it there. o_O; I already had it, though. n_n

What's ShopKo? A supermarket? If so, that's weird. I would put the movie by the ramen. :)

Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:12 am

The Inuyasha Movie 4 (The Crimson Hourai Island) came out in Japan on Dec. 23. It was the 2nd movie (Castle Beyond the Looking Glass) that was released on Dec. 28th in the US, English dubbed.

I'm a huge InuYasha fan if you couldn't guess... :P
The anime episodes are currently up to 167, though who knows if any more are going to be released. This is because the manga is still going! :o

Tue Dec 28, 2004 8:22 am

Didn't the actual anime already in Japan?

Tue Dec 28, 2004 8:29 am

robot wrote:Didn't the actual anime already in Japan?

That's what I heard. Some people were really disappointed in the way it ended. Not that it was bad, but just . . . *shrug*

Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:31 pm

Yep, the anime "ended" in Japan at episode 167. But there might be further episodes, seeing as how the manga is still going. I certainly hope there are. 8)

Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:55 pm

They're still continuing in the manga.

Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:09 pm

hmm sounds kool ive only seen the 1st movie...

Sat Jan 01, 2005 11:15 pm

ashenalar wrote:Yep, the anime "ended" in Japan at episode 167. But there might be further episodes, seeing as how the manga is still going. I certainly hope there are. 8)

I never did see the 'ending', but I hear it wasn't much of one, and left quite a few things undone. O-o'; I'd like it if they finished the series as a short OVA. After a while the series just started to really drag on. >.o

Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:09 pm

I own the second movie and its the best. Well I like it and the first movie equally so there. Sorry I'm bragging.
Topic locked