Know your Gundams from your Evas? Your Chobits from your .hack? Think Boba is the best thing since Pocky? You're not alone. Enter!
Topic locked

Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:03 pm

pennysaver007 wrote:don't forget to check animesuki.com for the Naruto update, it airs in Japan at 7 p.m. Then encoded, translated, and uploaded by around midnight tonight EST. It is ep 108 I believe.

Egh, I'm on dial-up so I haven't been able to d/l anything on any bittorrent stuff. I've only seen up to the Haku eps in anime club, and when I was at a place with dsl I was more interested in d/l Princess Tutu and Fullmetal Alchemist. This was like last year and I'm in serious sub anime withdrawal. o_o (I have dvds but I've watched them so much I've gotten bored of them...)
Well, I'm hoping to get to go to the 24 Hour Anime Marathon at the club this friday... (Yaay! Anime fix!! XD )

Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:43 am

Episode 109 = Filler, but almost decent filler.

Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:14 am

About how many episodes do you think it'll take until they actually 'finish" their mission and come back to Konoha? It took quite awhile in the manga, but I hope the anime isn't quite as long, don't want to wait another half year watching the same mission :zzz:

*Btw, sorry is I spoilt anything for anime o_O

Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:58 am

yukitora.EXE wrote:About how many episodes do you think it'll take until they actually 'finish" their mission and come back to Konoha? It took quite awhile in the manga, but I hope the anime isn't quite as long, don't want to wait another half year watching the same mission :zzz:

*Btw, sorry is I spoilt anything for anime o_O

I don't think it will take as long as the manga took. Perhaps 1-2 eps per fight. I'm expecting episode 135 to be the end of it. Perhaps a bit more.

EDIT: But then again, it took about a million episodes for the whole Chuunin exam saga to be over, so who knows how long this one might take.

Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:42 am

I don't know how many missions, but I hope Naruto doesn't stop till they hit like 250+ episodes, that would be SO AWESOME! O Btw, who here reads the Manga?

Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:12 am

Chapter 239 was cool! I can kinda see where they're going with the hole Obito/Kakashi thing.

Is it just me, or does Obito seem a lot like Naruto in terms of his personality. Well, either way, I hope we get to see under Kakashi's mask.

Mon Nov 22, 2004 5:10 am

Optimus wrote:Chapter 239 was cool! I can kinda see where they're going with the hole Obito/Kakashi thing.

Is it just me, or does Obito seem a lot like Naruto in terms of his personality. Well, either way, I hope we get to see under Kakashi's mask.

I just read chapter 239 recently too ^^

I don't think we'll get to see Kakashi under his mask, but I'm pretty sure we'll find out how he got the Sharingan. I mean, I'm pretty sure how it happened now :)

Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:43 pm

I think they have something roung in 239, it said "10 years ago" but the 4'th was alreadt dead 10 years ago... o_O

Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:09 am

Takato wrote:I think they have something roung in 239, it said "10 years ago" but the 4'th was alreadt dead 10 years ago... o_O

Well keep in mind these are scanslations, not official translations ;)

Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:52 am

Naruto!! I so love that anime so much! O.O

*decides not to read the manga parts* I might be spoiled, but then again, I know enough about it O_oa.... *watches the anime*

If anyone saw 110-111, did anybody like Shikamaru's drawing? :D

Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:29 am

Chanel wrote:
Optimus wrote:Chapter 239 was cool! I can kinda see where they're going with the hole Obito/Kakashi thing.

I just read chapter 239 recently too ^^

I don't think we'll get to see Kakashi under his mask, but I'm pretty sure we'll find out how he got the Sharingan. I mean, I'm pretty sure how it happened now :)

HeeeHeee. Me and my friend Jessica draw what we think Kakashi looks like under his mask. I get sooooo mad whenever it comes SO close to showing his face! I want to know what he looks like sooo bad. <3

Tue Dec 14, 2004 2:11 am

I live on Naruto. :3 *eats ramen for breakfast, lunch and dinner*... o_O jk. ^^" Naruto is a really good anime. :3 XD SasuNaru <3 <3 <3

Naruto?

Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:26 am

Does Naruto have any relation to Naroku?

Re: Naruto?

Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:52 am

Medgal2003 wrote:Does Naruto have any relation to Naroku?

I don't think so...

Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:58 am

*Anagrams it* Naruko is Narutos Sexy no Jutsu alter ego aint it?
Topic locked