Know your Gundams from your Evas? Your Chobits from your .hack? Think Boba is the best thing since Pocky? You're not alone. Enter!
Topic locked

Last watched anime

Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:54 am

What is the last non-tv anime you have watched?

(By non-tv, I mean dvd, vcd, downloaded, etc.)

Previous thread: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6619

We watched Kiki's Delivery Service the other day. I love that movie. <3

White_Wolf wrote:The Cowboy BeBop movie I think. I forget which one though, the theatrical release with the yellow butterflies one.

That would be Knockin' On Heaven's Door. That's an excellent movie. I missed it when it was in the theaters, but I did catch it on tv. :)

Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:51 pm

Over the course of Friday and Saturday I watched Naruto season one. I also would've watched Slayers season one, but the ones I got were in English so I deleted them.

Hopefully by the end of the day I'll have Naruto season two and Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne. ^^

Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:23 pm

All I've seen is Gakuen Alice 3. Where is my anime dagnamit?

Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:17 pm

I last seen Grenadier. :P

Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:36 pm

Dad and I watched The Irresponsible Captian Tylor disc 2, Princess Nine disc 1, and Hand Maid May disc 2{or three, I can't remember}.

Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:23 am

Finally some new anime

Gundam SEED Destiny 10 - Excelent episode. And Next week is an HOUR long special.

Gantz - 25

Kannaduki no Miko 12 - Saaaaaad.

Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:05 am

I downloaded an episode of Rurouni Kenshin, though I can't remember the episode number. Only got to watch half of it though before my computer got upset and killed the file. ^^;;

Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:00 am

Flame wrote:I downloaded an episode of Rurouni Kenshin, though I can't remember the episode number. Only got to watch half of it though before my computer got upset and killed the file. ^^;;

*sniffle* Evil computer killed Kenshin? Noooo!!

I was watching InuYasha DVD's recently. And a really crud download of Naruto...wasn't even the whole episode. That's what I get for trying to download instead of forking out money for DVDs. :)

Fri Dec 24, 2004 1:04 am

Heheh...Gundam Seed Destiny ep 10.....and Initial D Fourth Stage ep 8. Yay! ^.^
Last edited by Neko on Fri Dec 24, 2004 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 24, 2004 1:56 am

Read or Die. :) My friend Ryan has a VCD...such a good anime *drools*

Mon Dec 27, 2004 5:45 am

last anime I watched was love hina on dvd 0:)

Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:41 pm

Gundam SEED Destiny 11
Gankutsuou 11

Ku-well episodes.

Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:48 pm

I just watched a bit of an episode from of the second Pokemon Master Quest DVD in my box set. I'm on the last episode right now, Dues and Donts.

Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:33 am

Stellvia Disc 1 and the last three Hellsing episodes {which were a bit disappointing by the way. I've heard there is a second season in Japan, but either way, they left a lot of things unexplained. :/}

Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:08 am

Detective Conan #64 (mei-tan-tei :P)
Topic locked