Know your Gundams from your Evas? Your Chobits from your .hack? Think Boba is the best thing since Pocky? You're not alone. Enter!
Topic locked

A New Warcraft Manga

Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:01 pm

It looks so cool! You can see it here,

http://www.tokyopop.com/dbpage.php?prop ... rycode=BMG

I am so shocked :o

I am so gonna buy it!

Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:13 pm

I've never played it, but I want to so badly (WoW that is). I'd probably buy it. 8)

Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:24 am

I know. ^.^ I'm so excited to read it. I can't wait until it comes out. I hope it's good. :)

Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:22 am

Great...one more thing I'm going to have to ground my husband from...

Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:21 am

BadEvilCookie wrote:Great...one more thing I'm going to have to ground my husband from...

Lol! :) I so hear that. ;)

Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:41 pm

doesnt look too good..

Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:29 am

when i first saw warcraft manag i was assuming it to be a waste of time and money but it really look pretty good

Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:13 pm

I've never played the game, but I have to admit, it does look interesting. The picture with the girl and the dragon is gorgeous. <3

Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:46 am

i read volume 1 of it..OMG it was great..the art was just awesome..whoever likes warcraft read it..or whoever likes good drawings read it..or look at the pics..!!

Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:06 am

timkhj wrote:WarCraft Dragon Hunt - Vol. 1 - very well done, eagerly awaiting the sequel

This book really is great. The story gives me the feel of a Dragonlance book from the Dungeons and Dragons series of novels. Little wonder why - after reading the story I found out the writer - Richard Knaak - is a novelist who did several titles for the Dragonlance series. I couldn't believe I missed that when I first picked up the book. Anyways, the artwork IS magnificent, I just wish I had the origional color versions of all of the story. Alas, with my 4 daughters tearing things up at home
(sometimes literally) I don't think flimsy comic books are in my future :P.

Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:04 pm

Excellent find !!! So nice so... OMG. I love the game i love the toys i love the races i love the gameplay i love everything
Topic locked