Know your Gundams from your Evas? Your Chobits from your .hack? Think Boba is the best thing since Pocky? You're not alone. Enter!
Topic locked

Berserk

Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:17 am

This is an older anime but its still so cool..agree or disagree?

Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:05 pm

I saw an episode or two of this series back in 1999 at Anime Club (which I only went to one or two times). About all I can remember is that it was pretty violent, wasn't it? I wouldn't mind seeing those episodes again to see if I would like it now. I had also seen Flame of Recca at Anime Club. When I went to give it another try recently, I realized that I simply didn't like that show. So it'll be interesting to see what I'd think of Berserk now that I've seen a much larger variety of anime.

Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:39 am

MyleneFarmer wrote:I saw an episode or two of this series back in 1999 at Anime Club (which I only went to one or two times). About all I can remember is that it was pretty violent, wasn't it? I wouldn't mind seeing those episodes again to see if I would like it now. I had also seen Flame of Recca at Anime Club. When I went to give it another try recently, I realized that I simply didn't like that show. So it'll be interesting to see what I'd think of Berserk now that I've seen a much larger variety of anime.

yes berserk is very violent but the blood is not the realistic in any case
Topic locked