Know your Gundams from your Evas? Your Chobits from your .hack? Think Boba is the best thing since Pocky? You're not alone. Enter!
Topic locked

Love Hina

Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:25 pm

I just read the first LOve Hina..I enjoyed it! I really loved it..I love the story I mean it's funny!!!! I want to know what are your impressions on this book(Love Hina #1)

Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:28 pm

Yeah I found it in the library and started to read it and I enjoyed it ^^

Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:51 am

The books are very well done, and offer alot more than the anime ;)

Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:41 pm

The problem with Love Hina is that you know what is going to happen, so I'm not too keen on it-and Negima completely blows it out of the water once you start on that, but I've got the first two, and I have no intention on competing it.
Though points for the art though ^^

Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:08 am

Eventhough you know what's going to happen, the fun part is how is happens. And thankfully it does happen in the manga, but never in the anime (not even in Love Hina Again)

Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:50 pm

I bought Love Hina 1-4, liked it, showed it to a guy in my class, who loved it, who bought 5-8, so now I can read the manga without having to pay for it. Which is fun 8)

Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:02 pm

That's cool!Very read book without paying them..But if you want to read tem again and again...you don't own them...

Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:52 pm

It's quite a fun read. I got started with the TV series, then moved on to the manga. Even though I know what's going to happen, it's still enjoyable watching the characters interact.

Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:43 pm

I'm on #9 at the moment. As Chanel said: It's all abuot HOW it happens. So much fun!

and the turtle is just so incredibly cute! *huggles Tama-chan!*

Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:24 am

I've just gotten the first one, haven't read it yet though. Looks good. -thumbs up- Good art.

Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:01 pm

I've finished the series! Such a predictable ending, but still very cute :D
Topic locked