Know your Gundams from your Evas? Your Chobits from your .hack? Think Boba is the best thing since Pocky? You're not alone. Enter!
Topic locked

Shonen Jump Rules!!!!

Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:37 pm

You all should read Shonen Jump They have Everything! Plus it's Funny! 8)

Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:22 am

Eventhough I've read most of the manga that SJ runs, I still read SJ for fun. The only mangas in there that I don't know what's going to happen next is Shaman King and Yu-Gi-Oh XD

Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:43 am

Shonen Jump rules! I love it.

I'm looking forward to the release of game that is going to feature all th characters in Shonen Jump. That is, Naruto, Luffy, Yugi, Yoh and most of the other main characters are going to be featuring in a game. All of them. Together.

Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:37 pm

I have every issue so far. :)

I also wish they would either dump DBZ, or at least cut it to one chapter per issue, but I guess they gotta have it to attract more readers.

Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:33 pm

I love Shonen Jump. I've managed to convince my mom to buy me subscriptions the past couple of years. :) I love reading all the manga, even though I know whats going to happen in most of them.

Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:09 am

Shonen Jump rules!!!!

Yah, they should cut DBZ down so its the same size of the others. And stick some Beet The Vandle Buster in there.

Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:44 pm

Mweh...Shaman King r0x0rz, but I'm not too impressed with any of their other stuff I've seen/read/heard about...

Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:16 pm

i use there offer evrey year and iwant them to add stuff

Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:37 am

I only have the preview issue that's like... 20 pages long XD

Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:43 pm

Thank you, Captain Obvious!

Seriously, I'm really annoyed by like 1/2 of the whole thing being taken up by DBZ. Considering it's pretty much the same thing as the anime (Entire episodes taken up by corny dialogue, overused attacks, etc.) and I've seen the anime a trillion times, I'd much rather have RK or BtVB or even Dragonball. Just not... Dragon...Ball...Z.

Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:26 pm

Optimus wrote:Shonen Jump rules! I love it.

I'm looking forward to the release of game that is going to feature all th characters in Shonen Jump. That is, Naruto, Luffy, Yugi, Yoh and most of the other main characters are going to be featuring in a game. All of them. Together.

I don't believe I heard that Yoh and Yugi were in the game... Only characters from One Piece, DBZ and Naruto so far have been revealed for the game.

Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:19 am

Shonen Jump is good...but I didn't subscribe to it. My sister got a manga full of the first stuff for Shonen Jump (don't ask me. I dunno.) and my friend has it too.
Topic locked