Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:01 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:04 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Black_Panther wrote:
goddess_Hekate wrote:
*jumps out of nowhere* Inuyasha rules!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Well aleast I think so but you could tell that by my avatar and sig set. :oops: I have the second movie I am working on getting the first I am tottally in love with Inuyasha and Koga. I love Miroku too. <3 And if you saw my bedroom you would be amazed at my collection and I also am going to own the first season on box set pretty soon so yeah. It rocks.

slaps self... i must be the only inuyasha fan to not seen any of the movies :(

Tis okay *walks over to black panther and pats him on the back* we still loves ya.

Awesome sig done by DM
Dean Winchester is sooooo f***** hot!!!!! and he is all mine!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:21 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

goddess_Hekate wrote:
Black_Panther wrote:
goddess_Hekate wrote:
*jumps out of nowhere* Inuyasha rules!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Well aleast I think so but you could tell that by my avatar and sig set. :oops: I have the second movie I am working on getting the first I am tottally in love with Inuyasha and Koga. I love Miroku too. <3 And if you saw my bedroom you would be amazed at my collection and I also am going to own the first season on box set pretty soon so yeah. It rocks.

slaps self... i must be the only inuyasha fan to not seen any of the movies :(

Tis okay *walks over to black panther and pats him on the back* we still loves ya.

perhaps before i turn 90 they will play it on hbo or showtime or whatever and then i'll tape it or something,i heard some good things about some of the movies and i wanna watch them since its like watching a regular iinuyasha cept like 2hrs long! lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:52 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

The movies are wonderful...My hyper-nonsense-world-tabasco-shower Vietnamese best friend forced me to watch the first two (I mistakenly told her that I'd read up to book 6 of the Inuyasha manga :p), and I really liked them. My favorite is the second one because it's more dramatic and the plot is more interesting.

I don't have cable, so I've only seen the anime on tape, again thanks to my hyper-nonsense-world-tabasco-shower Vietnamese best friend x)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:34 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Amethyst wrote:
The movies are wonderful...My hyper-nonsense-world-tabasco-shower Vietnamese best friend forced me to watch the first two (I mistakenly told her that I'd read up to book 6 of the Inuyasha manga :p), and I really liked them. My favorite is the second one because it's more dramatic and the plot is more interesting.

I don't have cable, so I've only seen the anime on tape, again thanks to my hyper-nonsense-world-tabasco-shower Vietnamese best friend x)

guess its good to have cable *hugs cartoon network* :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:03 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

What I can't stand is hearing little preteens claiming they are the leading expert or biggest fan and they cannot even pronounce the name of the series/main character. I-NU-YA-SHA! You'd think that this number one expert/fan in the world would've bothered to find this out. I'm curious, is it the dub mispronouncing the names and words or is it just the fans? I haven't had the "pleasure" of watching it in english.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:02 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

ninjausagi wrote:
What I can't stand is hearing little preteens claiming they are the leading expert or biggest fan and they cannot even pronounce the name of the series/main character. I-NU-YA-SHA! You'd think that this number one expert/fan in the world would've bothered to find this out. I'm curious, is it the dub mispronouncing the names and words or is it just the fans? I haven't had the "pleasure" of watching it in english.

i just throw it all together cause i don't feel like bothering with - all the time i say it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:04 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Black_Panther wrote:
ninjausagi wrote:

i just throw it all together cause i don't feel like bothering with - all the time i say it

The dub pronounces things correctly...At least, I'm pretty sure, as I've never heard it in Japanese x)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:05 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Amethyst wrote:
Black_Panther wrote:
ninjausagi wrote:

The dub pronounces things correctly...At least, I'm pretty sure, as I've never heard it in Japanese x)
As far as I have heard they pronounce things properly. I've seen most of the movies in both English and Japanese.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:57 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

robot wrote:
Amethyst wrote:
Black_Panther wrote:
ninjausagi wrote:

As far as I have heard they pronounce things properly. I've seen most of the movies in both English and Japanese.

*cries* Then it is the fans. Poor Inuyasha, all he ever did was make people happy by killing things and swearing...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:42 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

for those of you that don't know,cartoon network will be showing the first inuyasha movie its on sat. i believe at midnite so if your up give it a watch, can't wait will be my first seen movie :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 1:10 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
Black_Panther wrote:
for those of you that don't know,cartoon network will be showing the first inuyasha movie its on sat. i believe at midnite so if your up give it a watch, can't wait will be my first seen movie :D

Oh yes, I'm going to watch that as well. (So long as I don't fall asleep in the middle of it from being so tired due to a very stressy week of school.)
Our school's library now has InuYasha mangas. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 3:26 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

anyone watch the new episode on sat.? was a decent one but to much koga for my taste oh and at the end some woman is asking if Inuyasha is cute? heh

*EDIT*

season 5 has now ended....

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3